joined d2h

Vivek.d2h

Reaction score
hellow frnd i am new in this forum and am also a videocon d2h user i read all the thread and seen everbody news like sadiq bro,shubham,anuptiwari etc daily and i wiss to rply so i joined this forum

kmrvivek87 said:
hellow frnd i am new in this forum and am also a videocon d2h user i read all the thread and seen everbody news like sadiq bro,shubham,anuptiwari etc daily and i wiss to rply so i joined this forum

U R Welcome bro :tup

ya bro u r right sadiq bro i joined an year ago but that time i wasnt know how to use forum thanx for ur advice and now i will come online daily

kmrvivek87 said:

Welcome bro. It is nice fourm

kmrvivek87 said:

Thanks for posting my name bro.:eek:hya
I never advise wrong Thing to anyone.:no
I purchase any thing very carefully.:eek:hya
by the way, very very good dth choice.:clap

shubham123 said:
Thanks for posting my name bro.:eek:hya
I never advise wrong Thing to anyone.:no
I purchase any thing very carefully.:eek:hya
by the way, very very good dth choice.:clap
thanx dude

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock