Good News Joined Sun Direct Family

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
Today joined the Sun Direct Family, kindly comment on the box. There is no optical output in the box. Could i take it from from tv? Contacted sunshine center today morning, evening installed paid 1350 for 1 month Tamil gold pack.
jaqc7w2.jpg
zdK5hNh.jpg
VMK3nLb.jpg
sNVrXWM.jpg
BsjlJI8.jpg

Last edited:
Today joined the Sun Direct Family, kindly comment on the box. There is no optical output in the box. Could i take it from from tv? Contacted sunshine center today morning, evening installed paid 1350 for 1 month Tamil gold pack.
jaqc7w2.jpg
zdK5hNh.jpg
Congrats bro, Welcome to Tan Tana Tan family,... Post some pics of remote also bro

Last edited:
jaqc7w2.jpg
zdK5hNh.jpg
Happy to see many People are interesting to buy Sun Direct, the main Problem that keeps People away from them to take Sun Direct is Many important channels are yet to added Especially South Channels on Sun Direct!!!

Happy to see many People are interesting to buy Sun Direct, the main Problem that keeps People away from them to take Sun Direct is Many important channels are yet to added Especially South Channels on Sun Direct!!!
For ROI , we need more channels ...
@Azhar888 bro,Not only South Channels,Many Important Channels in all languages are Pending to add in Sun Direct...

@Azhar888 bro,Not only South Channels,Many Important Channels in all languages are Pending to add in Sun Direct...
Correct..and if they add all the channels it can compete with other dths....least ncf is the most attractive part
@Azhar888 bro, If Sun Direct will add Pending channels in all languages they will be big threaten for Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, D2h!!!

jaqc7w2.jpg
zdK5hNh.jpg
Add some screenshots to see how the menu and User interface looks like....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock