• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

Joining TS family

  • Thread starter Don
  • Start date
  • Replies 39
  • Views 4,401

Don

Registered
Joined
21 Apr 2015
Messages
732
Reaction score
391
Hi, guys just booked a Tata Sky HD connection through customer care. But will continue using Airtel also. Engineer called me and told me within 2 hours he will install the connection. will post some snaps later.
 

Gssran

Contributor
Joined
4 Feb 2012
Messages
20,073
Reaction score
40,814
Hassan Syed said:
Welcome to Tata Sky. Which DTH was in ur use previously?
This is the problem when you don't read post,
He already said using Airtel also.
 

Don

Registered
Joined
21 Apr 2015
Messages
732
Reaction score
391
Gssran said:
This is the problem when you don't read post,
He already said using Airtel also.

Sahi Pakde Hain Gssran bhai.

 

Sai Jai

Contributor
Joined
5 Jan 2015
Messages
23,222
Reaction score
31,529
Congrats @Don bro my best wishes :clap:tup:hs:) .. And continuing SVS also ;) ..
 

Don

Registered
Joined
21 Apr 2015
Messages
732
Reaction score
391
Sai Jai said:
Congrats @Don bro my best wishes :clap:tup:hs:) .. And continuing SVS also ;) ..
Currently I m having 3 ADTV multi connections Eco sports and Eco sports 33 hd with Svs on a different ID just buying TS dew to their SD pq and Daily recharge facility.
 

Don

Registered
Joined
21 Apr 2015
Messages
732
Reaction score
391
Alot of ppl said TS sd pq is bit better than Airtel so just wanted to compare them on the same tv.

 

Sai Jai

Contributor
Joined
5 Jan 2015
Messages
23,222
Reaction score
31,529
Don said:
Currently I m having 3 ADTV multi connections Eco sports and Eco sports 33 hd with Svs on a different ID just buying TS dew to their SD pq and Daily recharge facility.

oh :k bro .. And yeah i know u having 3 connections in adtv :) ..
 
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock