• Thread starter Don
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 4,742
bro SD pq is better then ADTV or not ? :huh

and bro please post some pics :sp ;)

M@zh@R said:
According to me adtv have better pq then Tatasky
For me hd pq is same but sd pq is too bad in adtv conpared to ts :s and its happened recently only :s

Rushil.D said:
For me hd pq is same but sd pq is too bad in adtv conpared to ts :s and its happened recently only :s

for me Airtel is .5 better than TS in terms of HD clarity and TS is .5 better than Airtel in terms of SD.
but over all pretty happy with both. They r like almost identical bros. Elder bro(TS) is currently in best form & Younger bro(Airtel) trying hard to match up with TS once it gets the Ses 9 tps then it will also start dominating. Airtel+Tata Sky= AirSky.

Re: RE: Joining TS family

M@zh@R said:
According to me adtv have better pq then Tatasky

For each diffrent stb you have to change the pic settings at your tv wisely to get optimum pq,the same pic settings in your tv for 2 different stb will give u two different qwality pic.I guess this what happened to you

Don said:
for me Airtel is .5 better than TS in terms of HD clarity and TS is .5 better than Airtel in terms of SD.
but over all pretty happy with both. They r like almost identical bros. Elder bro(TS) is currently in best form & Younger bro(Airtel) trying hard to match up with TS once it gets the Ses 9 tps then it will also start dominating. Airtel+Tata Sky= AirSky.

Ok bro different people have different views :) :win
Waiting for pics :sp

Rushil.D said:
Ok bro different people have different views :) :win
Waiting for pics :sp

Bro I have seen all the channels on both Ts and ADTV on same tv. I found that the SD channels r almost same but a touch better in TS(sharpness) and HD channels r same on both but a shade better in Airtel(Colour contrast). And Dish tv is no were near to both of them.

Picture quality also depends upon signals strength. However, I used Airtel Digital SD in past and now I am using Tata Sky HD box. Tata Sky SD picture quality is best amoung all DTH providerd

Hassan Syed said:
Picture quality also depends upon signals strength. However, I used Airtel Digital SD in past and now I am using Tata Sky HD box. Tata Sky SD picture quality is best amoung all DTH providerd

bro if u have used airtel sd box on Led tv then the pq would have been worse I knw it as my brother used Sd box with Sony full hd led and the picture was red with pixalization. The after upgrading to HD the sd pq is as superb as TS but still TS is little better in SD clarity but not much. It also depends on the STB maker, mine is Huawei(airtel) HD+.

I agree with you that Tata Sky SD is better than Airtel Digital. I already used Airtel from 2011 till 2015. I don't agree with pixels issue. After Tata Sky Airtel Digital is best amoung SD DTH Providers in picture quality. Picture quality depends upon signals strength as well. However, I ahree with you to some extent, there were few channels only in Airtel Digital which were having pixels issue. Even i remember i created a thread about the same in Airtel Digital section with channels name. Anyways, you made a correct decision to shift on Tata Sky. I am also a Tata Sky member now :lol they are ultimate in DTH race. Now they are at number 1 position in DTH race

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock