Joker Movie Review

Ravi budhwar

Reaction score
Here is the Review Of The Movie :

Story: The Story of the Film is of a village Paglapur who is not connected with the map of India But Then After Akshay Kumar Comes With Sonakshi and Tries to Improve The Condition of the Village and then the story Revolves around them and their is Aleins Also In The Film but Not Like Koi Mill Gaya Jadoo They are Different..
The Story Writer is Shirish Kunder and in True Sense he have tried to do some thing new but the Story is very much poor and the Week Point of the Film Too.

Direction : The Director of the Film is Also Shirish Kunder who is Back After the Failure of Jaane Mann and The Direction of the Film is not up to the mark and the film is looking too much boring and Their is so many week points in the film

Star Performances:The Stars Of the film Akshay Kumar And Sonakshi Sinha and Sheryas Talpade have done their job .Akshay have done the job Very good and his acting is good But Their is nothing too much for Sonakshi to do .Infact The Role of Sheryas Is too much good .Sheryas have also done a good job

Plus Points : It's Very Difficult To Find Plus Point in the film but the Acting Of Akshay Kumar is the usp and plus Point of the film

Minus Point : Their Is Lot Of Minus Points of the Film But the Story of the Film is very poor and the first half of the film is just nothing means just trying to increase the length of the movie .But In the Second Half of the Movie The Film Just Picks Up But not up to Mark .

All In One : The Movie Is not Good as we are expecting a good Movie from Shirish Kunder But It is poor than the last Jaane Maan too and totally it's not a paisa wasool film and if you are a very much big Akshay Kumar Fan than only you can go in the Theatre .Nothing Else Their in this Film.It's a Below Average Movie

Rating : 1.5 Out Of 5

I was expecting this from this movie.
Even trailer of the movies are very boring
Good review by ravi..... :tup

I had downloaded this movie in my PC, now going to delete it even without opening the video once. :u

akshay should not have acted in this movie. for the sake of money he should not do all the films. he should read the script carefully before choosing any movie.:)

Greatachiever said:
akshay should not have acted in this movie. for the sake of money he should not do all the films. he should read the script carefully before choosing any movie.:)

This movie was supposed to be released as movie for kids in 3D....
But not materialized......
that's why this movie was not promoted by akshay kumar like they did for other movies

Film took a record low opening and collected around 15cr. in weekend and makes a new record for low opening .Also the main reason is akshay have not promoted the film because of issues with Shirish Kunder about the movie .As according to reports he don't like The Film after film was completed and he asked to shirish to make some changes .But shirish denies all his Ideas and then the cold war Stared between Them ..

mystic said:
dreamdth said:
I had downloaded this movie in my PC, now going to delete it even without opening the video once. :u

A big suggestion to you : Next time do not download till you get reviews from Ravi budhwar.... :c

also hope ravi bhai will provide his updates here regularly. :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock