• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,047

Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score

OFFER

1. Tata Sky Jingalala Saturdays Kids Pack Offer (‘Offer’) is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Tata Sky Limited (‘Tata Sky’) to its Eligible Subscribers. Eligible Subscriber shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status and does not fall within the category mentioned in the General Terms
  2. Under this Offer, on 14th April 2018, Tata Sky will offer Kids Pack (‘Pack’) to its Eligible Subscribers at a discounted rate of Re. 1/- for the initial period of thirty (30) days (‘Initial Period’) instead of the regular price of Rs.70/- per month charged by Tata Sky. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that if Eligible Subscribers wish to (i) continue to avail the Pack beyond the Initial Period, or (ii) discontinue the Pack subscribed by way of this Offer, and then again subscribe to the Pack at a later date, if made available by Tata Sky, Eligible Subscribers shall then be charged the regular price of Rs.70/- per month or such other price as may be charged by Tata Sky at that period of time.
  3. To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscribers must subscribe to the Pack on 14th April 2018 anytime between 00:00 hours (IST) and 23:59:59 hours (IST) by any of the following methods:
    1. Missed call: By giving a missed call on 9226092260 from the Registered Mobile Number (‘RMN’) of the Eligible Subscriber.
    2. Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on www.mytatasky.com.
    3. Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18602086633.
    4. SMS: By sending "ADD KIPA" to 56633 from the RMN of Eligible Subscribers.

ylxaC1H.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock