Juhi Chawla's brother Bobby Chawla dies

Reaction score
Juhi Chawla's brother Bobby Chawla dies

Juhi had repeatedly mentioned about her ailing brother in many of her interviews.

Juhi Chawla's brother Bobby Chawla, who was in coma,died at Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai on March 9.

Bobby, the former CEO with Shah Rukh Khan's Red Chillies Entertainment, had been in coma since April 2010, after suffering a massive stroke while having a dinner at a restaurant.

Juhi, who is 'loving the hate' she has been receiving for her recently released Gulaab Gang, will have to delay the celebrations a bit now. Juhi had repeatedly mentioned in many of her interviews about her ailing brother.

Juhi Chawla took to Twitter to express her grief: "This is the perfect screenplay ...look at how my brother timed it ... He gave me the biggest gift of my lifetime ...saw its release ... And went away."

Close friend Shah Rukh Khan, when heard about the demise, tweeted, "When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. May Allah bless my friends soul."

Farah Khan tweeted, "Bobby chawla,u leave us for a better place."

Bobby Chawla was cremated in Mumbai.

With agency inputs

Juhi Chawla's brother Bobby Chawla dies | NDTV Movies.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock