Jurassic World 2 to begin production in Hawaii next year

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Juan Antonio Bayona, who replaces Colin Trevorrow as director for the Jurassic World sequel, will begin the production of the film on February 27, 2017, reported Ace Showbiz.

It’s unclear whether the fixed date is for pre-production or principal photography. However, the fixed date seems plausible for the filming as Trevorrow has said that the crew will not spend too much time in Hawaii. The majority of the filming will take place in London’s Pinewood Studios.

Jurassic World 2 would not focus on “a bunch of dinosaurs chasing people on an island” like the previous Jurassic films.

Trevorrow said that he would focus on the idea of multiple companies cloning dinosaurs in the follow-up to Jurassic World which is scheduled for a June 22, 2018 US release.

The 38-year-old filmmaker, whose dinosaur adventure film became the third-highest grossing film of all time, had said that the sequel may include more hybrid dinosaurs, like the current film’s Indominus Rex.

“(It will not be) just a bunch of dinosaurs chasing people on an island. That’ll get old real fast.

“I feel like the idea that this isn’t always going to be limited to theme parks, and there are applications for this science that reach far beyond entertainment,” Treverrow said.

“Dr. Wu says in the film, when he’s warning Dr. Mesrani, ‘We’re not always going to be the only ones who can make a dinosaur.’ I think that’s an interesting idea that even if we don’t explore fully in this film, there is room for this universe to expand,” he added.

Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard are set to reprise their respective roles, with Steven Spielberg returning as executive producer. Bayona will direct the film with the screenplay written by Trevorrow and Derek Connolly.

http://indianexpress.com/article/en...begin-production-in-hawaii-next-year-2931010/

Great News  :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

But I also want Sam Neil or Jeff to return,last time it was third highest earner of all time,this time it might surpass Avatar and Titanic  :sp :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock