Just Bought Airtel HD Box

But why this thread is not created in airtel section?

Because i am now a member of Airtel HD. Just checking my account and removing my dish tv tag.

Re: RE: Just Bought Airtel HD Box

destinyawaits said:
Congrats...
Feel free to comment on Join Hands & Demand Channels - ADTV
Its our initiative to tell Airtel that we are missing channels on the platform and are willing to pay for them. Please launch it.

Dinesh bro.. where are you??? An advertisement is going on!!!!

Sadiq said:
Dinesh bro.. where are you??? An advertisement is going on!!!!

Sorry bro if you feel bad about me taking on this initiative. I willstop this initiative if there is a problem with ot.

Actually I did this just cause whenever I ask Airtel regarding channels addition the only answer I get from them is no one want the channels is the reason for no addition. SORRY if anyone is hurt..

Raheel khawaja said:
Hi friends, i just bought Airtel HD box. Excellent picture format, all ESS HD channels (Thanks God), Get rid of Dish (Crap) TV. Voice quality is also very good. I shall upload pics soon.

Congrats Raheel khawaja enjoy

destinyawaits said:
Sorry bro if you feel bad about me taking on this initiative. I willstop this initiative if there is a problem with ot.

Actually I did this just cause whenever I ask Airtel regarding channels addition the only answer I get from them is no one want the channels is the reason for no addition. SORRY if anyone is hurt..

Nothing wrong bro. Whatever I posted is not for you. If you can my previous 3 posts before that post you will come to know why I posted like that. Your move is really welcome move.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock