• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

Just recieved Airtel HD box via 200 rs Upgrade

Jaison jyothi

Registered
Joined
24 Apr 2016
Messages
47
Reaction score
11
I saw a post here regarding HD upgradation for just 200 rs..But in the same thread some one has posted like Airtel dont give us stb for 200 and we have to pay additional 300 for adapter..But it was a wrong update..I called them morning and by evening they came with HD box +HDMI cable...Only worth 200 rs..After that they activated 35 Hd pack for free ths month...So guys its the right time to upgradation....
 

Nira0017

Registered
Joined
7 Nov 2015
Messages
57
Reaction score
11
Jaison jyothi said:
I saw a post here regarding HD upgradation for just 200 rs..But in the same thread some one has posted like Airtel dont give us stb for 200 and we have to pay additional 300 for adapter..But it was a wrong update..I called them morning and by evening they came with HD box +HDMI cable...Only worth 200 rs..After that they activated 35 Hd pack for free ths month...So guys its the right time to upgradation....

Bro,

Please post your STB photos.
 

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Joined
24 May 2015
Messages
2,677
Reaction score
3,506
Congrats :clap :clap :clap :tup
Which box did they gave the new Made in India one?
 

Jaison jyothi

Registered
Joined
24 Apr 2016
Messages
47
Reaction score
11
kumarvishwas said:
Congrats :clap :clap :clap :tup
Which box did they gave the new Made in India one?

No ........The other one....

 

rinshad

Registered
Joined
10 Apr 2015
Messages
282
Reaction score
40
Any condition like economy pack???? If we can use my plan99 pack in hd stb?

 

Jaison jyothi

Registered
Joined
24 Apr 2016
Messages
47
Reaction score
11
rinshad said:
Any condition like economy pack???? If we can use my plan99 pack in hd stb?

Not like that...If we are in economics sports pack we have to pay 200...We are in south value sports we have to pay 350...If we are in other packs less than 250 we have to pay 599....So for the time of upgradation these costs will applicable after one month we can choose as like oru wish....
 
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock