• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 9,666

amty

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Star Plus has come up with some amazing shows over the years and has been entertaining us with a variety of content. After Anupamaa, Ghum Hai Kiskey Pyaar Meiin and Imlie the channel is now gearing up for a new show under the banner of Shaika Films.

Bengali show "Khorkuto Remake"

Informs a source associated with the show, “The deal with Yesha was finalised almost overnight. She was travelling with her family but she cut it short and returned home to give a look test for the heroine’s part. We are happy that the channel liked her in the character and she is on board with us. Manan, too, fits the bill perfectly. The show is expected to go on floors in a week’s time. What’s interesting about KKIS is that the main family will not have any negative characters.”

Time to good bye to our lovely Shakuja family. Loved their ' Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana '

Time to good bye to our lovely Shakuja family. Loved their ' Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana '
Why, is it shutting down? It has not even lasted 3 months. In any case I do not like to follow the Hindi telly world as the serials are not very engaging. I do not care in one way or another if a serial shuts down unless it was a very popular one. :cf2:

Why, is it shutting down? It has not even lasted 3 months. In any case I do not like to follow the Hindi telly world as the serials are not very engaging. I do not care in one way or another if a serial shuts down unless it was a very popular one. :cf2:
Actually you must watch this show if it gets shut. It's very decent story of a family which struggling with day to day life after death of their elder son who was covid warrior sacrifice his life.
And, a random Tenant who himself is disappoint with his life but later found his happiness among these family members.

PS : I also don't watch Hindi TV show, like I watch this only few times. I feel very sad about ratings of these classic TV shows.

New Serial - Kabhi Kabhi Ittefaq Se to premiere soon on Star Plus

(Possibly by November-end at 7pm time slot and ZMGA might suffer time slot changes)

s0VvXdN.jpg

mehndi hai rachne wali is going off air by end of november...

TellyChakkar exclusively learnt that Priya Rore has been roped in the show in a pivotal role. Details about her character or the storyline are yet to be disclosed.

Cockcrow and Shaika Entertainment has been a name behind some massive hit shows like Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin and Choti Sarrdaarni. It will be interesting to see what kind of a show will be brought on board for Star again. The show is tentatively titled Kabhi Kabhi Itefaque Se.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock