Kabhi Kabhi Ittefaq Se | Starting 3rd January at 7 pm | Star Plus

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 9,665
Star Plus programing head when listen 🎧 to some old song be like...
"hmm... It's good song let replace low rating show with this one. Who gives dam to the storyline. Our audience is already dumb which is happy watching Anupama giving s*** to her self respect in every second episode"

Can anyone tell me the release date of kabhi kabhi ittefaq se ?? I'm waiting for it

Can anyone tell me the release date of kabhi kabhi ittefaq se ?? I'm waiting for it
Mid-December but timing not confirm as they are giving a good investment in Zindagi seems it will not go anywhere anytime soon.

Mid-December but timing not confirm as they are giving a good investment in Zindagi seems it will not go anywhere anytime soon.
I hope Zindagi ran for 1 year and kabhi kabhi ittefaq se take the 6 PM slot

We had exclusively updated the cast of the show to the fans. Kabhi Kabhi Ittefaq Se which was tentatively going to release on the 27th of November has been pushed and shall get launched in the midweeks of December. Now the exclusive news is that not midweek but the show is tentatively slated to go on air on 27th or 28th of December as the makers have been deciding on the best time slot for the show.

Cockcrow and Shaika Entertainment has been a name behind some massive hit shows like Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin and Choti Sarrdaarni. It will be interesting to see what kind of a show will be brought on board for Star again. The show is titled Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey, it is Hindi Remake of ‘Star Jalsha’ show ‘Khorkuto’

We had exclusively updated the cast of the show to the fans. Kabhi Kabhi Ittefaq Se which was tentatively going to release on the 27th of November has been pushed and shall get launched in the midweeks of December. Now the exclusive news is that not midweek but the show is tentatively slated to go on air on 27th or 28th of December as the makers have been deciding on the best time slot for the show.

Cockcrow and Shaika Entertainment has been a name behind some massive hit shows like Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin and Choti Sarrdaarni. It will be interesting to see what kind of a show will be brought on board for Star again. The show is titled Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey, it is Hindi Remake of ‘Star Jalsha’ show ‘Khorkuto’

They should've premiere on December 6 clashing with sasural Genda Phool 2 on star bharat replacing Saathiya 2 on Star Plus

Now the exclusive news is that either Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 for 9 pm slot or Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana 7 pm slot to get changed for the show

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 will get 7pm
Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana to shift 6:30pm
And, most importantly this new show will get 9pm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock