Kalai charal to be rebranded as Isai Yugam

Reaction score
As we all know next generation media going to launch 3 new channels,kalai charal,kalvi,pengal.

Now the news is kalai charal to be renamed as iasi yugam a 24 hrs music channel,testing of this channel expected to start by mid of april
and channel will be avail on major dth platforms and mso from its launch date May 1.

Next generation media also planned to change its GEC puthu yugam as a youth channel,official announcement of this decision expect to release by april end.

good info. Thanks for ur information. Puthuyugam is a good channel. kalaisaral(isai yugam) definitely a good music channel. we welcome puthiya thalaimurai network channels.

Yeah It's Kalai Saral, Testing Since Long Back

why all mso dnt add new fta channels on launch date, they take atleast 1mnth to add, many mso dnt add new fta!

Kalai saral already rebranded as Puthu yugam. It is 100% true.
I saw an pdf file contains all approved channels list which it is realeased by I&B Ministery.
But now i don't have that file.

First they got rights with the names of kalai saral, kalvi and pengal.
Those are started testing in is20.
Then they're planned to launch an GEC.
So, they stopped transmission of kalai saral.
Then they're started Puthu yugam.

Then how they'll rebrand?

But they may launch Isai yugam; but it isn't the rebrand of kalai saral.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock