Kalaignar TV Is Entering Ninth Year

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score
Tomorrow,Kalaignar Tv Is Succesfully Completing Its 08th Year And Entering 09th Year:eek:hya:eek:hya

It Was Launched On 15th September 2007(Arignar Anna's Birthday););)

Be First To Wish

Congrats...

The actual thrill of wishing first is to wish first on the day... Let us see who is wishing first on 15-Sep instead of 14-Sep.

Sadiq said:
Congrats...

The actual thrill of wishing first is to wish first on the day... Let us see who is wishing first on 15-Sep instead of 14-Sep.
Sadiq Bro,This Time I Wont Care Your Words...:k:k

Also I Cant Able To Awake Till 12.00AM To Create This Thread

jay kumar said:
Sadiq Bro,This Time I Wont Care Your Words...:k:k

Also I Cant Able To Awake Till 12.00AM To Create This Thread

First of all you never cared my words on this and that is why you created 2 more threads even after I told you.

Add advance wishes if you are creating in advance.

Anyway, as I told, let us see who is going to wish first on 15-Sep which is exactly their birthday. That is where the thrill is.

Sadiq said:
First of all you never cared my words on this and that is why you created 2 more threads even after I told you.

Add advance wishes if you are creating in advance.

Anyway, as I told, let us see who is going to wish first on 15-Sep which is exactly their birthday. That is where the thrill is.

Ok From Now Onwards I Will Not Create This Type Of Birthday Threads:c

Are You Happy:u

jay kumar said:
Ok From Now Onwards I Will Not Create This Type Of Birthday Threads:c

Are You Happy:u

Yes, I am happy if you are not creating this type of birthday threads and create them on correct dates.

Also I Have Not Named The Thread Has "Happy Birthday To Kalaignar TV"

I Have Just Said They Are Today Completing 8 Th Year and tomorrow They Are Entering 9 Th Year.....Thats All Bro...No Further Comments From Me.....:c:c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock