Breaking Kalvi TV added by Sun Direct

Finally transmission started

8th Std English class is going
tbywbXJ.jpg

mla98Q8.jpg

Bro they are telecasting sundirect ads during break only.
If mean also how it's legal telecasting private ad in government television slot 🤔🤔 I didn't saw any ad in adtv as far as I watched till today not even one single ad , interruption in adtv platform .. but no surprise this is sdirect

If mean also how it's legal telecasting private ad in government television slot 🤔🤔 I didn't saw any ad in adtv as far as I watched till today not even one single ad , interruption in adtv platform .. but no surprise this is sdirect

I think SUN DTH is telecasting it as a service channel from them and thus owns the content.
Kalvi is not a satellite channel.

Bro, do you think that the members here are employees of sun direct. Your all posting patterns feels like that only.

See, we are also same as the users of sun direct just like you and had nothing to do with addition of channel or EPG.
One of the Admins should probably pin a single post thread to the first page of each of the DTH/Streaming/Telecom/ISP/App forums in this website, whose title and single post explains that channel addition requests, and/or any other specific service requests related to that particular service provider has no effect when made in this totally unrelated, privately owned website which is not associated with any particular DTH / Telecom Service / Internet Service Provider / Streaming Service / App.

If that is not feasible, such a pop-up message could be displayed to every user creating a new account on this website/app.

This could at least avoid a part of these undesirable, repetitive posts asking for specific service requests -- especially Channel Addition requests posted to the DTH specific forums.

It could have some effect, even if it cannot provide universal guarantee that a user would actually listen to that disclaimer. After all, we Indians have a general tendency to not read any pop-up messages. People tend to randomly click the Okay or Cancel buttons. 🆗 ❌

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock