Vikram | Kamal Haasan, Lokesh

Don't get too deeper bro . Try to take it as an emotion. Only then you'll be able to connect with it .
Well I'm always look on society betterment bro .. In TN one college student bought drug and caught by police in that case he told to police i don't buy that till i watched Vikram movie then i searched in Google to know where to buy then i bought & used in simple

This is my concern society betterment is important than emotion .. directors , producers & actors are need atleast 10% society betterment but yeah we can't expect from them money oriented business unfortunately

Last edited:
Well I'm always look on society betterment bro .. In TN one college student bought drug and caught by police in that case he told to police i don't buy that till i watched Vikram movie then i searched in Google to know where to buy then i bought & used in simple

This is my concern society betterment is important than emotion .. directors , producers & actors are need atleast 10% society betterment but yeah we can't expect from them money oriented business unfortunately
Then the problem lies with the student's mindset clearly. There was a scene in Vikram in 2nd half where Kamal Haasan slams the drug addict and their suppliers . That student should watch that scene more than 100 times and fit it on his/her head . Yes movies are made for profit making but we all know that it is a lie . U go to watch a movie to entertain yourself. But if u learn something bad from a movie and then say it inspired me to do that then makers can't help that . In all movies , in the start it is shown that makers don't support what is shown in the movie . They just put it in a movie to create a plot .

Secondly those who really get inspired from movies should avoid watching mass masala action films . Better watch social orientated films like Veetla Vishesham. That would inspire u to do something better in society .

iBvsCGW.jpg

Watched yesterday night while in train (TELUGU)

OUTSTANDING, SUPERB and FANTASTIC :clap2:

Once again Kamal Sir proved why he is Tag with Universal Star, I liked his attitude in the movie and emotional scenes to.

Faahad wow, Im giving him Natural Star of Malayalam Movies. One Scene I laughed lot at around 12am and others passengers seen awkward with me "FF interrogating Car Driver in Car, Driver replied something and FF smiled and kicked the driver, such hilarious scene that was" :biggrin:

Vijay S NO Words "SHOW Stiller"

SURIYA as ROLEX Sir Never seen ending.

Anirudh BEST music till date "Hunting still now in hears"

Last I missed this one big screen 😥

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock