• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,154

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Mumbai, July 31 : Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut made a pretty picture when she strutted down the ramp in a red and black long anarkali kurta designed by Masaba Gupta, wearing uncut diamonds set in traditional Rajasthani ornaments by Amrapali, a fine jewellery company.

The actress, who looked dazzling in the jewellery pieces that included neckpieces, earrings, maang tikka, bangles, rings and even an armlet, said she was very fond of jewellery but preferred the ones that had some character.

"Amrapali is my favourite brand. Every second day I'm found at their stores. I'm glad that I got this opportunity to showcase my favourite brand. Amrapali embodies our rich heritage, our culture and that's why it has so much character and history in it," Kangana told reporters here.

"I would love to wear this jewellery on my wedding day, whenever that happens. I would love to be dressed like a traditional bride. So the maang tikka I'm wearing would definitely be there that day. It's very authentic and has character," she added.

The 25-year-old actress also revealed that when it came to jewellery, she was very sentimental about a pendant that her grandmother gave her.

"I'm very sentimental about a little pendant my grandmother gifted me because it is very very old. I'm very touchy about old pieces. Jewellery that has character to it really stands out and hence attracts me," she said.

The event showcased a beautiful range of authentic silver and gold jewellery. The collection included pendants, cuffs, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings with an array of styles and choices in every ornament and a bold accent of colours and unique designs.

--IANS

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock