Sad News Kannada Actor Puneeth Rajkumar passes away due to Heart Attack

Sushruth.V.H.

*Believe in Yourself*
Staff member
Reaction score
Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar suffered a heart attack on Friday (October 29) and was admitted to Vikram Hospital in Bengaluru. He is currently in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). A group of doctors are constantly monitoring him and are treating him. Soon, an official health update regarding Puneeth Rajkumar will be shared by the hospital. Puneeth is 46 years old.

Looks Conditions Are Very Critical
Source
Source

I have no words to say . Last Year SSR, Irfan Khan , Rishi Kapoor,Shri SP Balasubramaniam. This year Siddharth Shukla and now Superstar Puneeth . I just can't think of what his family e might be going through . This is life and we have to accept it rest in peace sir you will always be remembered for your good works both in cinema and in real life. Praying for his Family 😭

RIP Sir 🙏🏻😭

Last edited:
High Alert.

Kannada Govt. issued theaters will be closed today
0EKkuu2.jpg

Gone too soon Appu Sir!!:cry:
Destiny cannot be so cruel!!:hb:
You will surely stay in Kannadigas' heart forever!!
ಕನ್ನಡಿಗರ ಹೃದಯದಲ್ಲಿ ನೀವು ಸದಾ ನೆಲೆಸಿರುತ್ತೀರಾ!!
ಓಂ ಶಾಂತಿ!!🙏

Actor Puneeth Rajkumar(in pic)was admitted after suffering chest pain at 11.30 am.Trying our best to treat him.His condition is serious.Can't say anything as of now.His condition was bad when brought to hospital, treatment on in ICU: Dr Ranganath Nayak, Vikram Hospital, Bengaluru

ANI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock