Discussion Kannada movies Satellite Rights

I thought this movies goes to udaya.but zee kannada is taking all big movies.
Charlie 777 also high chance for Zee Kannada.
All hombale films also goes Zee Kannada I think.
Kantara , Raghavendra stores, Richard Anthony.
Yes Zee Kannada is having a good chance. In the year 2019, Zee Kannada had acquired three big movies namely Natasaarvabhowma, Kurukshetra and Pailwaan. All the three movies delivered great ratings especially Kurukshetra created a record. This year, they have already acquired a biggie KGF: Chapter 2.

Udaya is not renewing old movies also,not taking new movies also🤦🏻‍♂️
The only big movies which Udaya TV has as of now is Roberrt and Yuvarathnaa (not sure). It's high time, Udaya TV should at least acquire medium and low budget movies.

This cannot be confirmed, let us wait and see. But there are high chances that Zee Kannada might have bagged the rights.
Bro but TV5 Kannada says that it's true . Rights are with Zee
iuei1vK.jpg

Puneeth Rajkumar’s James is one of the most expected films in Sandalwood. With the film still on floors, the action entertainer is already making all the right noises.

The latest development from the project is that the satellite rights of the Chethan Kumar directorial have been sold at a whopping price. Star Suvarna has bagged the rights for a sum of Rs 15 crore, which is being reported as the highest for a Puneeth film so far. In addition, James has generated a healthy buzz around the digital and Hindi dubbing rights too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock