Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,403
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,815
@Rajpatil98 @Rd22 so is this story fictional or real. I couldn't find anything about nandini.
Snippet from Wikipedia

mQmDDf2.png

Yes, I really love the chemistry between the lead couple, and if we see this show as a fictional show, it is a good show !

And EKta Kapoor tried Chandra nandhini as a Jodha akbar for Star Plus and failed miserably!
That time Star plus channel struggling I think thats why it maybe got less trp (I think in 2017 Star plus struggling to settle down).

Yes even I loved pair chemistry and star cast also really good.

Interpretation of history as fictional is bad. They shouldn't do that.
This was done to do something unique and different than Colors TV's "Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat", which telecasted just the previous year. And as you know about the rivalry between Colors TV and STAR Plus, they did this. STAR Plus's other historical shows during that time failed too, e.g., Karn Sangini and Aarambh. Though the historical characters were different, still the setup and cinematography was to align with women centric Nayi Soch tagline of STAR Plus.

This was done to do something unique and different than Colors TV's "Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat", which telecasted just the previous year. And as you know about the rivalry between Colors TV and STAR Plus, they did this. STAR Plus's other historical shows during that time failed too, e.g., Karn Sangini and Aarambh. Though the historical characters were different, still the setup and cinematography was to align with women centric Nayi Soch tagline of STAR Plus.
How much story ashoka serial is fictional ?
chakravarthi ashoka

Back
Top Bottom