Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,403
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,719
The posible slot for chandra nandidi is weekend 8:30 pm to 9/9:30pm or 9:30pm to10pm/10:30 because today they are telecasting movie from 5 to 8:30pm

Possible timings
5/5:30 to 8:30 - movie
8:30 pm to 9:30/9 - chandra nadini
9/9:30 pm to 10pm/10:30pm - Radha Krishna
10-30pm to 11-30 pm - drushti

Or

5/5:30 to 8:30 - movie
8:30 pm to 9:30 - Radha Krishna
9:30 pm to 10/10:30pm - Chandra nadini
10/10-30pm to 11/11-30 pm - drushti
(They may get some of Radha Krishna viewers)

2 new serials coming in colors Kannada. One is expected to be high budget mythology and one drama series. Colors Kannada will also launch a new reality TV show for first time in Kannada TV. However the concept of the show is not revealed yet.

2021 schedule

1.colors Kannada anubandha awards 2020
Jan 2nd and 3rd 6pm on colors Kannada

2.Zee kutumba new year party
Jan 3rd 6pm on zee Kannada

3.Colors super party
Jan 3rd 8pm on colors Kannada

4. Colors Kannada cinemotsava

3 & 4 are happening on same stage on same day

2021 schedule

1.colors Kannada anubandha awards 2020
Jan 2nd and 3rd 6pm on colors Kannada

2.Zee kutumba new year party
Jan 3rd 6pm on zee Kannada

3.Colors super party

4. Colors Kannada cinemotsava

3 & 4 are happening on same stage on same day
Looks like confusing, anubandha awards only 4hrs? 2hrs+2hrs
What is Colors kannada cinemaostava?
Any premier movies for anubhanda awards .Colors all years used to premier movies during the anubhanda awards

Last edited:
Atleast Star Suvarna doing Great job Airing Premiere movies 5 PM to 8PM in Sunday, they are better than Sunday Drama Serials Mahasanchike Airing Channel.
As you always tell while defending dubbing that - whatever gives profit, channels should do that.
CK might have thought that investing in one extra episode might be profitable than acquiring a movie right and dubbing it
Also if you look at the ratings, CKs serial mahasanchikes are getting good ratings than Suvarna's dubbed movies
The serial mahasanchike are fetching good rating than Maja talkies and MajaBharatha
So if it is profitable to them they will do it, though personally i dont like serials on Sundays

I am not against dubbing, I enjoyed watching the Mahabharatha serial a lot, i like Radha Krishna too.
I am neither against Suvarna.
I like Colors more because they give opportunity to native story writers and also I like Param sir personally. Earlier in Super channel also they used to show original stories

Last edited:
As you always tell while defending dubbing that - whatever gives profit, channels should do that.
CK might have thought that investing in one extra episode might be profitable than acquiring a movie right and dubbing it
Also if you look at the ratings, CKs serial mahasanchikes are getting good ratings than Suvarna's dubbed movies
The serial mahasanchike are fetching good rating than Maja talkies and MajaBharatha
So if it is profitable to them they will do it, though personally i dont like serials on Sundays

I am not against dubbing, I enjoyed watching the Mahabharatha serial a lot, i like Radha Krishna too.
I am neither against Suvarna.
I like Colors more because they give opportunity to native story writers and also I like Param sir personally. Earlier in Super channel also they used to show original stories
every Sunday Mahasanchike Airing, which will make viewers bore, Later Viewers will loose interest watching Mahasanchike special episodes, this will create way to Mahasanchike and normal episodes not have any difference in festival days and this Mahasanchike episodes will effect Channel other Good serials too.

every Sunday Mahasanchike Airing, which will make viewers bore, Later Viewers will loose interest watching Mahasanchike special episodes, this will create way to Mahasanchike and normal episodes not have any difference in festival days and this Mahasanchike episodes will effect Channel other Good serials too.
Agree, even I don't like this frequent mahasanchike and mahasangama concepts personally. Maximum three to four Mahasanchike or Mahasangama per year is good.
But my comment was just based on the views of your previous posts.

In my opinion, channels should telecast serials from monday to friday.
Saturday and Sunday, they should telecast movies from 6 to 9 and a good reality show from 9pm.

Back
Top Bottom