Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

HEROES may be a traveling reality show because I can see mountains in title promo, they may travel to mountains, deserts, islands similar to INDIAN..
I am just guessing....

HEROES may be a traveling reality show because I can see mountains in title promo, they may travel to mountains, deserts, islands similar to INDIAN..
I am just guessing....
No it's not similar to Indian. Indian show is like format of Amazing Race. Where as zee hereos is like of fear factor that airs on colors TV or similar to pyate hudgir Hale lifu on star

In telugu zee heroes they go to foreign country and for celebrities... Here only for females so task may be different..
We should wait and see..

'Haadu Karnataka' auditions date and places:-
Dec 19Chitradurga and Bagalkot
Dec 20Chikmagaluru and Vijayapura
Dec 21Hassan and Kalaburgi
Dec 22Mysuru and Bidar
Dec 23Yadagiri
Dec 24Kodagu and Raichur
Dec 25Chamarajanagara and Ballari
Dec 26Mandya
Dec 27Ramanagara and Koppala
Dec 28Chikkaballapura and Gadag
Dec 29Bengaluru and Davanagere
Dec 30Kolara and Haveri
Dec 31Hubbalii
Jan 1Shimoga and Belagavi
Jan 2Udupi
Jan 3Mangaluru and Karawara
Jan 4Tumakuru

Did anyone notice? Many serials now have a scene involving a "rape" in recent times. I think I saw it in Puttgowri Maduve and another similar crappy serial in last couple of days.

Hyderabad incident effect? Is this the case in other language shows too?

Did anyone notice? Many serials now have a scene involving a "rape" in recent times. I think I saw it in Puttgowri Maduve and another similar crappy serial in last couple of days.

Hyderabad incident effect? Is this the case in other language shows too?
I think Mangala gowri , Lakshmi banana, ranganayaki and seetavalaba. This is not first time. Even during terror attack they showed importance of soldiers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock