Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,040
  • Views: Views 1,491,186
Bro forget ASN Promotion they done good promotion better than kannada big star movies
Viacom channels Promotion , social media promotion and marketing now completely done by The Big Little
They are multiplex theater mind people.they are doing promotion for online and paper ads to viacom18 Channels.

Last edited:
Yes, The Big Little isn't helping any films in any way. The movies which they promoted were a big hit due its content. More than that Kavya & Bharath Sudhama aint professional enough. They are not bringing anything new in the marketing trend. Trying the same old things and I still don't understand how they ended up getting huge projects. Almost all the Parmavah & Pushkar films are represented by them. Vrithra was also represented by The Big Little, the movie failed at the BO., infact majority of the audience didn't know there exist a movie called Vrithra. I agree the budget may be less compared to the other projects, still TBL lack in the creativity.
Infact they don't even have the website of their own. When they so many big budget films in their hand they sld be having a Portfolio to display to the audience & the other makers. They heavily rely on Recommendation than the Talent Period
They are multiplex mind people.they are doing promotion for online and paper ads to viacom18 Channels.
They are not Distributor and there business is promotion and marketing
Producer pay good amount and they will do better Promotion and Pailwaan promotion done in Pro kabaddi live in Star sports Network
ASN Promotion next level done by the big little and we can't blame them they done better Promotion till now in Kannada industry
@PdasaRichee name atleast 2 kannada movie done better Promotion than The big little movies

rr3iSjO.jpg

Zee highly making paid promotion on news channel for its serial. Most news channel showing only about jj,paaru and gattemela and telling other channels also following zee
Public tv is bucket channel of zee kannada .only tv9kannada is the only channel in kannada do not promot serials .My personal opinion is that zee kannada is bucket channel.they made dirty tricks when BBK lunch in ck .in public tv every day in cine shows in 7-30 pm atlest one news are telecast in their show

Last edited:
They are not Distributor and there business is promotion and marketing
Producer pay good amount and they will do better Promotion and Pailwaan promotion done in Pro kabaddi live in Star sports Network
ASN Promotion next level done by the big little and we can't blame them they done better Promotion till now in Kannada industry
@PdasaRichee name atleast 2 kannada movie done better Promotion than The big little movies

rr3iSjO.jpg
They are doing online promotion very good.
There ideas can't reach theater audiences other than multiplex center.ASN film reached all-over Karnataka because of Rakshitshetty Brand Name.

Public tv is bucket channel of zee kannada .only tv9kannada is the only channel in kannada do not promot serials .My personal opinion is that zee kannada is bucket channel.they made dirty tricks when BBK lunch in ck .in public tv every day in cine shows in 7-30 pm atlest one news are telecast in their show
Public news cini show doesn't use for kannada films. They promoting zeeKannada since 3to4 years back it self. Now days over build-up to serials and shows started more.

I like TV9 ,news18 Kannada ,digvijaya
Other channel only for making trp.we should put cotton to our ears during breaking news.
They shouts saying same dialogue.

It's fact he said true and everyone have own opinion
Some people don't like Dubbing We can't blame them because it's individual opinion
Its not fact they also nows that After freshed programs starts then dubbing programs has less viewers.

Just appreciateing Star and Udaya only for supporting dubbing without mentioning colors and zee looks very good.
My opinion

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock