Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

I picked some points from Ganesh Chetan post about sudha weekly paper
(If more interested go search Facebook of him)

aqZsoLo.jpg

QeadWHE.jpg

This comparison waste and dubbing gets Avg rating of original content (my guess its also true in other languages)
M9WvdLk.jpg

Do you agree @Rd22 this below post
31GV34y.jpg

Note: already lot discussion done (No more comments)

I picked some points from Ganesh Chetan post about sudha weekly paper
(If more interested go search Facebook of him)

aqZsoLo.jpg

QeadWHE.jpg

This comparison waste and dubbing gets Avg rating of original content (my guess its also true in other languages)
M9WvdLk.jpg

Do you agree @Rd22 this below post
31GV34y.jpg

Note: already lot discussion done (No more comments)
I don't know why you sharing only minus points I am already saw all articles in that book many positive points there but your not sharing these points 😂 and Another side you want Nick kannada but I don't know what you going say in this thread 🤔
Bro Stop bucket handling to one channel Colors and support all Channels in Kannada :tup:

I don't know why you sharing only minus points I am already saw all articles in that book many positive points there but your not sharing these points 😂 and Another side you want Nick kannada but I don't know what you going say in this thread 🤔
Bro Stop bucket handling to one channel Colors and support all Channels in Kannada :tup:
Dubbing is required. But dubbing shouldn't be life. There was no need of udaya TV to dubb Lakshmi stores. And same with drusti on star. These could have been easily shooted in Kannada.
We understand problem in Mahabharata , and radha Krishna.and aladin. But not others
Dubbing films doesn't harm. But dubbing commercial serials are bad for artist. Because they loose their role.
Coming to Nick Kannada. Chintu TV airs 90% of its content which belongs to Nickelodeon as dubbed. We are not against it.
We are not against dubbing but we are against commercializing dubbed content

Now ck timer not showing names.
It sometimes shows names. Sometimes doesn't

Dubbing is required. But dubbing shouldn't be life. There was no need of udaya TV to dubb Lakshmi stores. And same with drusti on star. These could have been easily shooted in Kannada.
We understand problem in Mahabharata , and radha Krishna.and aladin. But not others
Dubbing films doesn't harm. But dubbing commercial serials are bad for artist. Because they loose their role.
Coming to Nick Kannada. Chintu TV airs 90% of its content which belongs to Nickelodeon as dubbed. We are not against it.
We are not against dubbing but we are against commercializing dubbed content
Yes I agree that Lakshmi stores not required but Dubbed content watching or not watching are viewers choice :tup:
Sake of 5000 technician or artists 6 Cr + Karnataka people will miss Real Entertainment in Kannada ☹

I like colors becouse the way contents approach but didn't much hate other ( some hate because of remake depending now some dubbing contents)
zeeKannada Gattimela is remeke serial but i liked story and all serials making good
And also malgudi days .Only problem with remake .Even watched most of episodes of WWR
StarSuvarna Mahabharata watching each episode on hotstar

Its all depends on them only(contents)

Last edited:
Yes I agree that Lakshmi stores not required but Dubbed content watching or not watching are viewers choice :tup:
Sake of 5000 technician or artists 6 Cr + Karnataka people will miss Real Entertainment in Kannada ☹
Why did you take it always negative
When 6to7years back Viewers started negative comments to remake films
Heroes fans depending same like you .
Now hero's fans itself not liking remake films
Of their favourite hero's (even i one of them).
Now KFI remake films decreased lot.

Viewers should tell Thier personal opinion as soon as possible it creates opinion like remake films. Its negative or positive given to viewers choose only.

I personally like Zee because of making and the way of story telling.. gattimela ,JJ are better than originals.. they are picturising like a movie. CK did some great work to kannada television, nobody denies. At the same time they deviated from the legacy of etv kannada. Agni sakshi use to get 60k rupees for 30 second slot. It made huge money. But CK never filmed it lavishly. Look at paaru, nagini even with 8+ tvr ,they film it so well. Making of Lakshmi baramma, putta gowri were all really bad. Except Radha ramana no other show making was good in CK..

I personally like Zee because of making and the way of story telling.. gattimela ,JJ are better than originals.. they are picturising like a movie. CK did some great work to kannada television, nobody denies. At the same time they deviated from the legacy of etv kannada. Agni sakshi use to get 60k rupees for 30 second slot. It made huge money. But CK never filmed it lavishly. Look at paaru, nagini even with 8+ tvr ,they film it so well. Making of Lakshmi baramma, putta gowri were all really bad. Except Radha ramana no other show making was good in CK..
Bro leave old serial making .jothe jotheyali and gattimela are the new so their making is good.subalaxmi samsara serial making is not up to mark as it is old serial.
Geeta, nannarasi radhe making is good(my opinion)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock