Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

How many days eat in hotel ? After some days it is also bore .
Let's think about it other option when it gets bored !! Moreover I never said ZK show is hotel food. Whoever thinks CK shows are house food can continue with that only. No harm

I don't troll lipstick issue because some of the heros in personal life smoker (just opinion)

When raksh in colors Kannada serial in anubanda award function he feel himself bad because didn't get awards.Gattimela serial is good decision of him .

Last edited:
Everyone channel is aiming at 9:30 pm slot because of ynm, suvarna and udaya may bring new shows at 9:30

I'm least bothered about lipstick and silly stuff. I was talking about filming. When it comes to troll , nobody can beat putta gowri for next 10 years.

For replying to over acting , indian serials are full of over acting. Though the era of mukta, guptagamini is sadly gone.
Ya but there is no compitation between gattimela or jj and other serials in over acting

Positive response for Dubbing in Kannada ( from Sudha Magazine ) and very Soon Colors Kannada telecasting Dubbed contents:tup:
In this thread some member still simply posting negative about against Dubbed contents :unsure::hehe:
at end of the day Dubbing is viewers choice :tup: and my TV , my choice and these so called some artists will not pay our Cable/DTH subscription :sneaky:

MjmWJWy.jpg

sMB3LhQ.jpg

AkAqHM0.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly speaking dubbing will somehow affect to the original content in trp, so that people in this thread r worried about dubbing.

Everyone channel is aiming at 9:30 pm slot because of ynm, suvarna and udaya may bring new shows at 9:30
At 9:30pm Star Suvarna might bring Sangharsha as it is new and can exact match YNM & Paaru audience.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock