Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

Not sure about how viewers measurement tools work. But below is the google trends over recent months.
VUt9uJN.jpg
The thing you have quoted doesn't belong to Google trends. And also your using wrong tool. You can't compare using search terms. Zk , ck or star should be channel name not search term. Caz search term will contain all words. Like for star suvarna it will contain all searches related to star and suvarna and star suvarna

Likely slots..

Katheya rajakumari - 5:30pm / 9:30pm
Om Namah Shivaya - 5pm / 8:30pm

Now, ck has update 'CHAKRAVARTI ASHOKA' poster i.e, MON - SAT 5:30PM. This means i think :
5pm: gokula nandana
5:30pm: ashoka
6to 10pm : same serials
10pm: 'ivalu sujata'
10:30pm: nagakannike s2. (But, i think in those 4 serials ivalu sujata & nagakannike gets good ratings).

@react no bro there is high chance of reducing mb & rk for 30mins. If they reduced they should put 8pm:mb & 8:30pm: rk, to give competition ZK & Ck. They want to take those serials still more days i think.

@react no bro there is high chance of reducing mb & rk for 30mins. If they reduced they should put 8pm:mb & 8:30pm: rk, to give competition ZK & C2. They want to take those serials still more days i think.
Mahabharatha they won't reduce it to 30mins, would bring few more good contents after this..
Radha krishna might reduce to 30 mins.

ONS - 5-6PM(800+ episodes)
KRK - 9:30PM

Today's TRP decides which slot is best for them. Suvarna is highly reactive to its weekly TRPs

Last edited:
Till Mahabharatha is over JJ Rajanandini twist will not come.. 🙄😐

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock