Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

New schedule of StarSuvarna

oGK9v0C.jpg
Out of all 8, i feel premaloka was not required.. They managed to shoot 5 episodes with only 2 people throughout the week. There is no proper link btw past, present and future.. Few months back they shot in village for 3 months with different story line. (looks like one of the lowest budget original serial from all channels in recent days)

Instead if they had aired Varalaxmi stores, people would have accepted. Lets see next week TRP.

Last edited:
ಕಲ್ಸರ್ ಕನ್ನಡ: 6 ದಿನಗಳು, 6ತಾಸುಗಳು, 11 ಧಾರಾವಾಹಿಗಳು.
This means that 'nagakannike s2' of CK is 1hr(5pm to 11pm) so 6hrs. I think 'ivalu sujata' they may telecast it for 1hr or may be 2hrs at weekends.

Last edited:
ಕಲ್ಸರ್ ಕನ್ನಡ: 6 ದಿನಗಳು, 6ಕಥೆಗಳು, 11 ತಾಸುಗಳು.
This means that 'nagakannike s2' of CK is 1hr(5pm to 11pm) so 6hrs. I think 'ivalu sujata' they may telecast it for 1hr or may be 2hrs at weekends.
Evalu sujatha mahasanchike sun 6pm to 8pm
Geetha mahasanchike sun 8pm to 10pm ?

ಕಲ್ಸರ್ ಕನ್ನಡ: 6 ದಿನಗಳು, 6ಕಥೆಗಳು, 11 ತಾಸುಗಳು.
Small wrong 11 serials.6 hours

New schedule for 2 weeks! What will be the slots for Om Nama Shivaaya and Katheya Rajakumari ?
Om Nama Shivaaya 9.30pm
Katheya Rajakumari 5.30pm
SMM 6.30pm shift jeeva huvagide to 5pm
Or
After noon slot for new dubbed serials
(Star Suvarna afternoon slot worked well before lockdown).

Mahabharata and Radha Krishna timing reduce with original serials is good for channel future point of view

Om Nama Shivaaya 9.30pm
Katheya Rajakumari 5.30pm
SMM 6.30pm shift jeeva huvagide to 5pm
Or
After noon slot for new dubbed serials
(Star Suvarna afternoon slot worked well before lockdown).

Mahabharata and Radha Krishna timing reduce with original serials is good for channel future point of view
Confirmed News:
Katheya rajakumari at 1:30pm from July 13th

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock