Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,047
  • Views: Views 1,494,987
Star Suvarna is worst in movie genre! No other Southern Star channel is that worse in acquiring movies! Though Star Maa and Star Vijay repeat movies lot, they simultaneously acquire many movies! In the lockdown time, Star Maa and Asianet bought too many hit dubbed movies ! But Suvarna did nothing 🙄 !
From 2014to2019 they never recovered strongly (struggleing time and management team not good).
Comes dubbing kannada TV market some extent open minded about dubbing films telecast from start this year.Now we can expect some good dubbed film's from star and other channels.

Heard that from July 14, lockdown in Bangalore until July23! Will it affect the telecast of originals in Kannada channels?

In Kannada TV channels highly competition from each channel . Star Suvarna have same number of films of ZeeKannada but quality of movies are bad. From last 2years some good movies star acquired.colors kannada saliently increasing number of film's (some good film's).

All kannada movies channel trp expecting around 120k+ imp after 2years
Star Suvarna is worst in movie genre! No other Southern Star channel is that worse in acquiring movies! Though Star Maa and Star Vijay repeat movies lot, they simultaneously acquire many movies! In the lockdown time, Star Maa and Asianet bought too many hit dubbed movies ! But Suvarna did nothing 🙄 !
Fact is Star Suvarna have more number of movies and Stand with 2nd position after Udaya TV
Also Star Suvarna first Kannada channel Telecasted many B Grade and UnReleased movies in TV

Fact is Star Suvarna have more number of movies and Stand with 2nd position after Udaya TV
Also Star Suvarna first Kannada channel Telecasted many B Grade and UnReleased movies in TV
I dont have any idea regarding this, I have been following Kannada television only since 2017!! And I was speaking about the current plight of Star Suvarna in movies !

They have enough bank. But only concern is if lockdown extends it will be a big problem.
Repetition of closing and restarting of shows is not good right now only solution is to acquire resort in green zone and start shooting there....in marathi industry some of shows have used same method by acquiring resorts in green zone

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock