Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,041
  • Views: Views 1,492,407
Star Suvarna original fiction properties doesn't seem to work as of now! They should telecast some Tamil ,Telugu and Hindi dubbed in Kannada to reach more audience ! Seriously in movies genre they lack heavily and to decrease Udaya's dominance in movies, remaining Colors, Zee and Star must concentrate in movies, or else Udaya TV will become like Sun TV which dominates in movie genre in Tamil 😑
Rashmika mandanna's Telugu blockbuster Geetha Govinda will be dubbed as "Selfie shuru maadida Love story" and telecasting on Star Suvarna as soon.. just I saw the promo on Suvarna channel.
Qu

db6H0rG.jpg

kannum kannum kollaiyadithaal tamil movie got highest rating (7.1) for dubbed films in telugu in star maa . Who has its kannada broadcast rights ?
Viacom18 has sold both tamil and telugu only broadcast rights to star. Malayalam and kannada not sold.

@Kannadiga: I think it'll not decrease. It may decrease or increase caz of people r addicted to it since 7-8 years. It may increase bit, it may not decrease.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock