Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,048
  • Views: Views 1,496,449
To my surprise, many people had the same feeling and have commented on google reviews for MGM yesterday.
U6wIUnF.jpg
I think this only less before one year it was more.

All says to end the serial.after end of the serial.few days laters says we miss the serial.
Big example is agnisakhi.
I sawed Google reviews only ck serial have other than that all reviews are offed.
UXJEtZK.jpg

TDGlXRY.jpg

Last edited:
Just to share experience of my house..never ever seen my family watching suvarna shows.. now they are big fans of Star Suvarna..MB, Radha Krishna, Aasha have become favourite shows and kids are excited for mayajala. Few years it was CK, then ZK and now its clear shift to SS.

Just to share experience of my house..never ever seen my family watching suvarna shows.. now they are big fans of Star Suvarna..MB, Radha Krishna, Aasha have become favourite shows and kids are excited for mayajala. Few years it was CK, then ZK and now its clear shift to SS.
In my family, once upon a time from evening kadambari to crime story, was watching only udaya. Later few serials like Preethiyinda and lakumi in Suvarna and became fan of RHunsur's reality shows. Then we shifted to Etv and used to watch zee till it became orange. Now back to Suvarna.

The latest twist is to make Sangharsha fail.. Everytime they will come up with twist as a healty competition with Suvarna and Kamali..
I am telling real facts.
Sangasha failed because of kamali not because if mgm.

See the two week ratings.
Sangasha 1 st week -kamali was out of top 10.
Sangarsha 2nd week -kamali was in top 10
It clearly says sangarsha got failed because kamali not because of mgm
Mgm position not changed in both the week.
Mgm is not good serial I accept it.they are useing this trick not first this is 3rd time.

I am telling real facts.
Sangasha failed because of kamali not because if mgm.

See the two week ratings.
Sangasha 1 st week -kamali was out of top 10.
Sangarsha 2nd week -kamali was in top 10
It clearly says sangarsha got failed because kamali not because of mgm
Mgm position not changed in both the week.
Mgm is not good serial I accept it.they are useing this trick not first this is 3rd time.
I agree, what i said is MGM is giving twist to secure itself and make sangharsha fail. But, Sangharsha got viewers from Kamali and they shifted back to kamali.

What same saga continues? Geeta is far better all the serial in Kannada.
There is no any comparison between mgm
My personal view...I saw few episodes of Geetha.. it's Annayya film story. Lead actors acting is pathetic(both Male and female).. but female villain is extremely good.
I personally like kannadathi..Ranjani Raghavan is damn good. Script, dialogues are really well. All actors performance is really good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock