Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,048
  • Views: Views 1,496,120
I couldn't understand!
Star didn't give the IP rights to the production house!
Only Sony and others do that!
TV serials Producers not ready to give complete IP rights for long term, there is no difference between Movie satellite rights and TV serials Rights, in future you can watch expired serials in any other TV channels, Producers just want money they will do anything with there Productions content property

TV serials Producers not ready to give complete IP rights for long term, there is no difference between Movie satellite rights and TV serials Rights, in future you can watch expired serials in any other TV channels, Producers just want money they will do anything with there Productions content property
Yes just like how American shows keeps on hoping from network to network

in future you can watch expired serials in any other TV channels, Producers just want money they will do anything with there Productions cont
In telugu Amrutham serial first telecasted on Gemini tv. Later moved to maa tv, etv and now zee telugu.

Yeah bro exactly, they were already in that position only, now what is more irritating is they did not use MB and RK wisely, they just filled prime time slots with MB and RK and too many time changes they have made for RK ! The channel is gonna suffer a lot after MB ends..
If MB and RK telecasted in colors or zee which slot was given to serial? Zee will do like as malgudi days right and colors all slot are filled with new ,fresh serial episode .then it Will be for 4 or 5 pm slot .u r saying they star wasted rk and MB 😨 .

If MB and RK telecasted in colors or zee which slot was given to serial? Zee will do like as malgudi days right and colors all slot are filled with new ,fresh serial episode .then it Will be for 4 or 5 pm slot .u r saying they star wasted rk and MB 😨 .
No.. They made MB and RK hit ones... But they could've used these serials better, it looks like they were completely reliable on MB and RK!

RK 7pm to 8pm, 9.30 to 10.30pm,9pm to 10pm, now 8.30 to 9.30pm!
Some people says Sarasu will be at 9pm, so after MB ends, they may once again change RK timings!
And coming to Mahabarath,initially 1.30 hours, later 1 hour, now half an hour! And they are wasting the retelecast on Star Suvarna Plus!

Apart from these, the channel made big blunder by dubbing each and every possible show of Star Maa and StarPlus and have stopped few now!

I think better you should contact Star Suvarna or Mango Mass Media ( Filmnagar ) why Repeating movies in week you will get answer from these companies

Again I am surprised most of DDF members don't know about Satellite Rights Deals like Package movie Deal and Limited Telecast Selected Slots
Bro you're misunderstanding. I'm talking about Suvarna & i know about movie rights gets expired. What I'm talking about is StarSuvarna. Have you seen StarPravah performance before & after revamp? It's in extent to become #1. Because they paid attention to the pravah. I know you're fan of Star like I'm. But truth hurts, STAR IS IGNORING KANNADA MARKET.

Bro you're misunderstanding. I'm talking about Suvarna & i know about movie rights gets expired. What I'm talking about is StarSuvarna. Have you seen StarPravah performance before & after revamp? It's in extent to become #1. Because they paid attention to the pravah. I know you're fan of Star like I'm. But truth hurts, STAR IS IGNORING KANNADA MARKET.
So your telling Revamp will improve performance of Star Suvarna, Revamp will not Help channel already Star Suvarna many times slightly Revamped

I think you never watched Kannada channels, Star Suvarna Revamped many times and your guess Revamp is improving channel performance is dream only In Kannada television market

Bro Star Suvarna is not Marathi channel, without watching how you said star Suvarna not Revamped, in last 5 years Star Suvarna many times slightly Revamped, Revamp will Never help Channel performance in BARC Impression list🤦‍♂️ 🙏

If star ignoring Kannada then how they launched 3 channels in a single market. Star just only ignoring marathi market as they have only 1 channel in marathi. Revamp of pravah just a part of trp only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock