Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

It's not Graphics only, also programming.
for Star Suvarna and Kannada TV fans these below revamps are small, for those Marathi, Bengali, Oriya TV fans it's looks like Big Revamp

After starting Big Budget serial Hara Hara Mahadeva Star Suvarna Channel Revamped Graphics, Logo and Programming
Again Programming Revamp Started from Neeli, Satyam Shivam Sundaram, Mudulakshmi, HHPB PHHL, Kannadada Kotyadipathi these shows won't helps programming Revamp for channel :LOL: :biggrin:

That even shows how the management is confused, we are not just demanding a revamp only with graphics, there need to be some experienced and efficient people in the management who can take Suvarna to the next level!

The YouTube admin is too lazy that he won't even update the custom cover for the videos posted in Suvarna 😴 In all videos the custom will be first second of the video ! For namesake they are just starting programs, ending them or abruptly stopping them!

We are demanding a complete revamp in the management, graphics, better contents!

Bro let's not blindly support a channel. We love Suvarna, but truth is truth and truth hurts. They need to improve themselves in all areas. Not just graphics. 😅 They need a better creative team and content. Simply bringing dozens of random shows at once doesn't help. We all have witnessed how Suvarna gets confused with show timings and abrupt (ending) decisions..
I am not supporting here single channel, all channels are same for me, like others here Colors, Star, Zee, Udaya TV fans there in DDF.
Just I want truth when many DDF members against negative quotes about Dubbing in Kannada,surprisingly same fans nowadays supporting Dubbing because these Dubbing content airing on there favourite channel🤦‍♂️

I am waiting for Grand launch of Dangal Kannada and also waiting for Big Revamp of Kasthuri TV, Star Suvarna plus in coming months

Last edited:
What will be the schedule of suvarna after launch of devotional program and cooking show?

Ashoka doing good I believe after it shifted to super . Promos crossing 50k views within 2 hrs

Some Serials TV and Digital exclusive Rights not with Broadcaster Star India Network, Mahabharata and Radha Krishna complete Rights with Swastik Productions, Swastik sold every language Dubbing Rights seperately, Mahabharata Telugu Rights Recently Expired from Star maa Hotstar Still not Renewed, Also Mahabharata Hindi Recently expired from Netflix don't know about Netflix renewed Mahabharata or not :unsure:
Bro star india completely own mahabharat and radhakrishn ip rights ....swastik only owns their sony tv shows rights nothing else
Plus netflix mahabharata was movie not star plus serial
Mahabharat is huge property of star.....they will not give mahabharat rights to anyone ....plus during mahabharat airing time swastik was not huge production house so they cant afford to own mahabharat ip rights.....swastik recently started(specifically after porus) to own their ip rights but that also doesnt mean they own radhakrishn rights also....star team doesnt work like that
And about telugu mahabharat maybe there was some other problem else they wont remove it

You can check article that from the time porus he started owning ipr nd mahabharat was produced much earlier than porus

My thought was to create a much bigger product: Siddharth Kumar Tewary of One Life Studios

Bro star india completely own mahabharat and radhakrishn ip rights ....swastik only owns their sony tv shows rights nothing else
Plus netflix mahabharata was movie not star plus serial
Mahabharat is huge property of star.....they will not give mahabharat rights to anyone ....plus during mahabharat airing time swastik was not huge production house so they cant afford to own mahabharat ip rights.....swastik recently started(specifically after porus) to own their ip rights but that also doesnt mean they own radhakrishn rights also....star team doesnt work like that
And about telugu mahabharat maybe there was some other problem else they wont remove it

You can check article that from the time porus he started owning ipr nd mahabharat was produced much earlier than porus

My thought was to create a much bigger product: Siddharth Kumar Tewary of One Life Studios
Thanks for posting, since I don't have any source, I couldn't explain him!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock