Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,041
  • Views: Views 1,492,130
Just a guess: liking all / unnecessary posts is against the rules of this forum. You might have crossed the accepted level 😅

Or it might be a temporary glitch at your end 😁
Offtopic: Found this reason to support your issue. But not sure this is the actual reason.

JDqy97v.jpg

I think sarsu also at 9pm on star suvarna .
So 2 new serials are at 9 . What might happen to naagini 2 . Zee Kannada not promoting it well. The ratings of serial keeps fluctuating from 5tvr to 6tvr every week

So 2 new serials are at 9 . What might happen to naagini 2 . Zee Kannada not promoting it well. The ratings of serial keeps fluctuating from 5tvr to 6tvr every week
Actually colors Kannada is not promoting well. Sarasu promo launch was became more than 1month ago.but ck they urgently announce the date of new serial.

Nagini like fantasy serials have their core audience..it will usually revolve between 6-8 tvr.. sarasu and hoomale will be good options for those who don't like fantasy ones. This should be the diversified way for all slots. Fantasy, mythology, social drama, love stories ... let this happen to all slots

Nagini like fantasy serials have their core audience..it will usually revolve between 6-8 tvr.. sarasu and hoomale will be good options for those who don't like fantasy ones. This should be the diversified way for all slots. Fantasy, mythology, social drama, love stories ... let this happen to all slots
No I was Saying they may shift to 9:30

As I told earlier, either all will bring new shows at same slot or they will run the same for years..

Expecting sarasu at 9, hoomale at 9 and Sathya at 9( depends on tvr after other two started)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock