Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,041
  • Views: Views 1,492,178
People are saying kannadati is remake of vidya. Any vidya viewers can you confirm.
Kannadati story revolves around Kannada lecturer who falls in love with a business man later to know he was her friends love. It mainly revolves around teaching of Kannada language and culture.
@Rd22 @react anyone can you clear

People are saying kannadati is remake of vidya. Any vidya viewers can you confirm.
Kannadati story revolves around Kannada lecturer who falls in love with a business man later to know he was her friends love. It mainly revolves around teaching of Kannada language and culture.
It's definitely not a remake.
When serial was starting they have written kathe(story) -param. ( ಕಥೆ - ಪರಮ್)
Remake is mostly will written kathe(story):colors kannada

It's definitely not a remake.
When serial was starting they have written kathe(story) -param. ( ಕಥೆ - ಪರಮ್)
Remake is mostly will written kathe(story):colors kannada
Yes Param sir is one of writer this serial. And it is swamake serial.

ask them (who writes its is remake serial) How Vidya serial story starts and how many characters in main lead .
Note: They never come :unsure: with Profs .

Will Suvarna take risk by reducing RK to half an hour ! It wont be a good move I think 🙄 !

9 - Sarasu
9.30 - Manasella Neeye
10 - Seetheya Rama
10.30 - Drushti

This will be good! Let's see what Suvarna is going to do! Right now their plan of shifting RK to 8 to 9 pm slot is good for them!
I think SeetheyaRama at 10pm is also not good move.. Devotional/ Mythological viewers may be less in that slot..

I think SeetheyaRama at 10pm is also not good move.. Devotional/ Mythological viewers may be less in that slot..
Yes.. But channel has no other option,, may be Manasella Neeye at 10pm!
Already Radha Krishna scored good numbers at 9.30 to 10.30 slot! So they may also give SR, 10pm slot!

The only common thing between those serial is the protagonist are teacher/lecturer nothing else is common other than that.

You can just Google and check it yourself, the main premise itself is different
4WykNJZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock