• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,040
  • Views: Views 1,490,981
Jai Kannada Karnataka Rajyotsava
November 1 Sunday on colors Kannada at 5pm
LfDXIfM.jpg
Saw promo wonderful program

Choti Sardarni is quite a popular show on Indian television and it has, in fact, been garnering a lot of love throughout.While it has managed to make good numbers as far as the TRPs are concerned, the show is all set to get it's Kannada remake with the new show being titled as Hoo Male. As per the reports, the show will go on-air on 16th November by replacing another show Mooru Gantu.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-...ake-of-popular-hindi-tv-serial-choti-sardarni

Choti Sardarni is quite a popular show on Indian television and it has, in fact, been garnering a lot of love throughout.While it has managed to make good numbers as far as the TRPs are concerned, the show is all set to get it's Kannada remake with the new show being titled as Hoo Male. As per the reports, the show will go on-air on 16th November by replacing another show Mooru Gantu.

Kannada industry gearing up to launch their remake of popular Hindi TV serial Choti Sardarni
Bro can you compare this serial with Star Suvarna new serial which serial is better making and story presention wise.

Last edited:
Bro can you compare this serial with Star Suvarna new serial which serial is better making and story presention wise.
How can i compare i dont even knw who this ktv actors are i dont evn what they are saying in kannada language

How can i compare i dont even knw who this ktv actors are i dont evn what they are saying in kannada language
Both are remake serial Serials StarSuvarna is serial remake of Bengali serial and Colorskannada serial is remake of Hindi serial (I thought that you watched both original Serials atleast some episodes )

Colors Kannada : choti sardarni remake . Heroine most favorite . Hero also good looking . People liking cast of serial after a long time. Villain ( heroine mother ) is bomb 🔥. 2nd favorite villain in Kannada TV industry .

Star suvarna : mohar remake . Almost all cast are ex colors . Heroine has fan base but her previous serial didn't get big ratings nor average on colors Kannada . Hero from popular radha Raman which had huge success.
But star suvarna brought Vijay Surya of agniaskshi no.1 serial in Kannada but failed in remake of kausturi zindagi

These are little information. Now which has higher percentage of winning

Colors Kannada : choti sardarni remake . Heroine most favorite . Hero also good looking . People liking cast of serial after a long time. Villain ( heroine mother ) is bomb 🔥. 2nd favorite villain in Kannada TV industry .

Star suvarna : mohar remake . Almost all cast are ex colors . Heroine has fan base but her previous serial didn't get big ratings nor average on colors Kannada . Hero from popular radha Raman which had huge success.
But star suvarna brought Vijay Surya of agniaskshi no.1 serial in Kannada but failed in remake of kausturi zindagi

Colors don't no how to make remake serial .If it is remake also they will change story completely.So that ginirama was a fail.They r good at original shows like Kannadathi,Nammane yuvarani etc.

Mohor is constant bengal topper whereas chhoti sardarni initially used to get high ratings before lockdown like 2.6+ but now they are only channel topper with avg 2+ ratings
Chhoti sardarni fluctuates lot in ratings whereas mohor constantly gets higher ratings between 9-11 tvr
I will say mohor remake will get slightly better ratings than chhoti sardarni remake ratings if they will copy same to same original plot as bengal's storytellers have really really high potential than hindi storytellers and it is actually proved by star plus new remakes of bengali shows

But again i will say this two will give neck to neck competition if they are presented well
Both have high potential
But if kannada audience specially ck audience loves massy plots like strong villains etc then chhoti sardarni remake have golden chance as in this show they have really nice massy plots like where Female leads mother kills her boyfreind then leads marriage etc

Last edited:
Both are remake serial Serials StarSuvarna is serial remake of Bengali serial and Colorskannada serial is remake of Hindi serial (I thought that you watched both original Serials atleast some episodes )
Im not bengali....im maharashtrian plus i have not watched any language serials except marathi nd hindi and that too for some initial episodes
Still i compared both serials in above post from ratings and concept pov

Im not bengali....im maharashtrian plus i have not watched any language serials except marathi nd hindi and that too for some initial episodes
Still i compared both serials in above post from ratings and concept pov
Yes I know that you Maharashtrian last it self said. Bro Star Parva (Star Marathi channel) is doing more remakes like StarSuvarna . You discussion about Star channels possiblity of upcoming remake Serials story. I thought that mohor also remaked in Marathi.
Colors Marathi also maybe this serial (Chota saradarni ) remaked (just guess I didn't know). Generally Original serial and remaked serial not much change in story.

Now presently StarSuvarna new serial is upper hand because of star cost if this serial story good then 9pm slot Star Suvarna get good rating(5+tvr ). and Colorskannada not getting opening rating impressive now days like 4to5tvr.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock