Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,041
  • Views: Views 1,491,519
Yes I know that you Maharashtrian last it self said. Bro Star Parva (Star Marathi channel) is doing more remakes like StarSuvarna . You discussion about Star channels possiblity of upcoming remake Serials story. I thought that mohor also remaked in Marathi.
Colors Marathi also maybe this serial (Chota saradarni ) remaked (just guess I didn't know). Generally Original serial and remaked serial not much change in story.

Now presently StarSuvarna new serial is upper hand because of star cost if this serial story good then 9pm slot Star Suvarna get good rating(5+tvr ). and Colorskannada not getting opening rating impressive now days like 4to5tvr.
Neither mohor is remaked in marathi nor chhoti sardarni.
Yes suvarna have upper hand in this remake because their 9pm slot is doing well but again in this slot viewers are watching mytho shows in their channel from long time so i dont knw how their mytho audience will accept fiction show in that slot

Kasthuri Nivasa and Sevanthi Mahasangama starts from November 2nd at 7PM to 8PM.
9eXT3tD.png

Shifting Seetheya Rama to 5.30pm will be good!
5 to 6 - Dubbed
6 to 8 - Originals
8 to 9 - Radha Krishna
9 to 10.30 - New original serials
10.30 - Drushti

This will be good I guess, only after setting 9 to 10.30 slots, they have to reduce RK to half hour!
Or else they can reduce RK to half hour when they have low number of episodes! At the current situation, reducing RK to half hour willnot be good!

And this schedule will also show that SS is not reliable completely on dubbed content!
Im not saying immediately reduce rk to half hr....first see response for 2 new shows then decide what to do

One of the fan page posted that 5 new serials coming soon on favorite Kannada channel under the production of famous hero and heroins..
I think it's for colors super or Suvarna..
Any ideas.?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock