Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,047
  • Views: Views 1,494,891
Suvarna super star getting good reviews in Social media without any single negative comments.
This show might get minimum 3+ TVR at 5pm
Repeat telecast is at morning 10pm

This show will also engage serial viewers a bit just like how BBK helps serials..
Slowly but steadily Star Is Improving Themselves in Kannada Market.

Why star and Zee in Kannada market failed not stay No1 as like Colorskannada because weakness over depending on remakes . After BARC launched No star and Zee swameke serial not crossed 6+tvr .
How could you say Zee failed in staying no1?

They are no1, that too completely with the help of remakes!

Coming to Star Suvarna, not only swamake serials,I dont even remember any remake which got 6+ TVR apart from Muddulakshmi !

Apart from Muddulakshmi, Neeli, I really don't know any other good serial which performed well to the core (6+ TVR) in Star Suvarna in recent years, if any please tell me !

Coming to Zee Kannada, there were no swamakes, so we cannot say like, only remakes get 6+ !

Colors Kannada rarely does remake, most of their shows were swamake before lockdown, but they lost their market leader position, also went to 4th place!

Actually Colors kannada were came to no4 only because of lockdown effect and stoppage of serials or they wouldn't came to no4.as Colors Kannada is week in movies.ck is stronger only in serials as of now.

Where Colors Kannada was no1 for long time without losting a position single time.
Where zee Kannada has lost during lock down.(it's also due to lockdown effect)

As of now zee Kannada is very strong as nobody can't beat next two years.
Even in history of Kannada in barc ratings star suvarna is first Channel to go out of top5

Last edited:
This screen shot just posted for Star Suvarna fans
iahj7oI.jpg

How could you say Zee failed in staying no1?

They are no1, that too completely with the help of remakes!

Coming to Star Suvarna, not only swamake serials,I dont even remember any remake which got 6+ TVR apart from Muddulakshmi !

Apart from Muddulakshmi, Neeli, I really don't know any other good serial which performed well to the core (6+ TVR) in Star Suvarna in recent years, if any please tell me !

Coming to Zee Kannada, there were no swamakes, so we cannot say like, only remakes get 6+ !

Colors Kannada rarely does remake, most of their shows were swamake before lockdown, but they lost their market leader position, also went to 4th place!

Yes Zee not made swameke serial after achieving No1 also its shows confidences (I just called weekness because they didn't made swameke serial) for channel point of view.

Zee Kannada No 1 position take over from Colorskannada last year 2019 around may month something (from January to may Colorskannada given thought fight both channel around 400k).

Now 1.5years ZeeKannada hold No 1 position(I didn't consider lockdown trp it fully unexpected and No original contents). now they are revamping again some slots can't say that they will get Big num tvr for them . If they not revamped then next year it self they will loose position (still they will loose).

If any channel made 4to6 hit swameke serial from then only 2to3 serial can give hit (depending on channel position also) . Not all swameke serial deserved to make remake if still made due to avg story serial will fail chances high .

Every time remake Serials not work for channel that's why channel should balance swameke and Remakes for channel growth point of view.

If Zee made another 5to6hit Remakes still they loose No1 because above reasons .

Star Suvarna channel I didn't comment as of now because if they come with better contents any thing happen(No2) if not then they will stay at 3rd position (Both Zee and star channel doing Remakes more as of now it convert as thier weakness).

Colorskannada lost No1 position because of over confidences and viewers take it as granted stretched Serials 4to5years 3 Big hit Serials and other Serials 3+year's(Every channel should revamp at least 5to6 Serials slot to stay good position within 3years every to refresh viewers mind) .

ZeeKannada and Star Suvarna swameke serial 6+tvr not achieved mentioned because heavy depending on remakes if Zee made swameke we will get know how strong there fiction and StarSuvarna tried swameke serial but failed achieve Mark (I just mentioned tvr as weakness )

Last edited:
Actually Colors kannada were came to no4 only because of lockdown effect and stoppage of serials or they wouldn't came to no4.as Colors Kannada is week in movies.ck is stronger only in serials as of now.

Where Colors Kannada was no1 for long time without losting a position single time.
Where zee Kannada has lost during lock down.(it's also due to lockdown effect)

As of now zee Kannada is very strong as nobody can't beat next two years.
Even in history of Kannada in barc ratings star suvarna is first Channel to go out of top5

I didn't want to put down CK in any way!
I just don't understand that bro's logic in connecting swamake/remake serials with market leadership !

No matter a serial is swamake or remake, Only if the show is good, It will cross 6+ tvr even is it's a remake, it must entertain audience!

This screen shot just posted for Star Suvarna fans
iahj7oI.jpg

Yes Zee not made swameke serial after achieving No1 also its shows confidences (I just called weekness because they didn't made swameke serial) for channel point of view.

Zee Kannada No 1 position take over from Colorskannada last year 2019 around may month something (from January to may Colorskannada given thought fight both channel around 400k).

Now 1.5years ZeeKannada hold No 1 position(I didn't consider lockdown trp it fully unexpected and No original contents). now they are revamping again some slots can't say that they will get Big num tvr for them . If they not revamped then next year it self they will loose position (still they will loose).

If any channel made 4to6 hit swameke serial from then only 2to3 serial can give hit (depending on channel position also) . Not all swameke serial deserved to make remake if still made due to avg story serial will fail chances high .

Every time remake Serials not work for channel that's why channel should balance swameke and Remakes for channel growth point of view.

If Zee made another 5to6hit Remakes still they loose No1 because above reasons .

Star Suvarna channel I didn't comment as of now because if they come with better contents any thing happen(No2) if not then they will stay at 3rd position (Both Zee and star channel doing Remakes more as of now it convert as thier weakness).

Colorskannada lost No1 position because of over confidences and viewers take it as granted stretched Serials 4to5years 3 Big hit Serials and other Serials 3+year's(Every channel should revamp at least 5to6 Serials slot to stay good position within 3years every to refresh viewers mind) .

ZeeKannada and Star Suvarna swameke serial 6+tvr not achieved mentioned because heavy depending on remakes if Zee made swameke we will get know how strong there fiction and StarSuvarna tried swameke serial but failed achieve Mark (I just mentioned tvr as weakness )

For people who says, CK doesn't do many remakes -
Colors network doesn't have a big library, they have very very few regional channels that too all of their regional channels are under performing and they don't have Much Concepts To remake !
This is the reason why Colors is not into remakes !

Whereas Zee and Star have a strong presence in either no1/no2/no3 in most of the regional languages and so they havE lots and lots of concepts to remake !

I didn't want to put down CK in any way!
I just don't understand that bro's logic in connecting swamake/remake serials with market leadership !

No matter a serial is swamake or remake, Only if the show is good, It will cross 6+ tvr even is it's a remake, it must entertain audience!

For people who says, CK doesn't do many remakes -
Colors network doesn't have a big library, they have very very few regional channels that too all of their regional channels are under performing and they don't have Much Concepts To remake !
This is the reason why Colors is not into remakes !

Whereas Zee and Star have a strong presence in either no1/no2/no3 in most of the regional languages and so they havE lots and lots of concepts to remake !
I didn't know all this bro Ok leave it

Last edited:
Just a query...
Does TV channels acquire music rights for the music they use?
Many serials play BGMs of famous movies... I've seen KGF bgm being played all over kannada channels and even in Hindi shows...
Just now observed Mirzapur BGM used in Sarasu...
Do they actually buy those rights...And doesn't the audio rights sold along and only to the video rights' acquirers?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock