Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,041
  • Views: Views 1,491,579
Colors is strong in Thursday and Friday very poor on Sunday. Hence working very hard to consolidate viwers on sunday
Bro if Colors telecast all serials on Saturday then ratings will 300k+ but they won't do.

Mostly Mangala gowri Maduve will be off air soon because of channel request🥳

If ended any of one serial of colors kannada may shift (may be 6:30PM, 7:30PM & 9:30PM, just guesses.)
They won't change timings.they should give opportunity to T.N seetharam at 7pm in colors Kannada.they should do new serial with old title like manvantara,mayamrugha .

If ended any of one serial of colors kannada may shift (may be 6:30PM, 7:30PM & 9:30PM, just guesses.)
MGM serial shift only 6.30slot other than this not shift (doesn't suit) and hope MGM serial end .

Shifting MGM type serial to 9.30 Big mistake and 9.30pm stable now so No shift and also No end soon.

Last edited:
Mostly Mangala gowri Maduve will be off air soon because of channel request🥳
Maybe MR I was thinking (shifting slot is better option).
They won't change timings.they should give opportunity to T.N seetharam at 7pm in colors Kannada.they should do new serial with old title like manvantara,mayamrugha .
T N S sir Serials now days doesn't get Big trp (ex Magalu janaki) and Colors kannada neaded Big tvr Serials at 7, 7.30 and 8pm slots so new upcoming serial doesn't come on Colorskannada . This upcoming TNS sir serial comes in colorssuper channel only .

Colorskannada will try Big tvr these slot through the new Serials and present serial shifting to these slot doesn't get Big tvr to them.

Maybe MR I was thinking (shifting slot is better option).

T N S sir Serials now days doesn't get Big trp (ex Magalu janaki) and Colors kannada neaded Big tvr Serials at 7, 7.30 and 8pm slots so new upcoming serial doesn't come on Colorskannada . This upcoming TNS sir serial comes in colorssuper channel only .

Colorskannada will try Big tvr these slot through the new Serials and present serial shifting to these slot doesn't get Big tvr to them.
You are wrong according to me .t.n seetharam will get good ratings.
magalu janaki got 3tvr i.e in colors super where it has less viewers compared to Colors Kannada.
If mangalu janaki was ck then it was reaching 5+tvr.

T.n seetharam serial always will good when compared to other no dragging .no trolls all will be good.

According to me Mithuna Rashi will not end .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock