Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

Why the hell all kannada serials are doing so many mahasangama.....it always disturb flow and storyline of serials by adding other shows character and plot
If they are so hell bent on doing mahasangama then do one thing add all serials from 6-11 pm and air daily one big mahasangama from 6-11pm
Ps: this is not particularly directed toward only one channel but im saying for all kannada channels

Why the hell all kannada serials are doing so many mahasangama.....it always disturb flow and storyline of serials by adding other shows character and plot
If they are so hell bent on doing mahasangama then do one thing add all serials from 6-11 pm and air daily one big mahasangama from 6-11pm
Ps: this is not particularly directed toward only one channel but im saying for all kannada channels
Off topic: Soon you will see this concept in Marathi also because compitetion between Star and Zee increases maybe after 6month :LOL:.
Note: its just general comment not supporting or Degrading .

Now there is no value of mahasangama or mahasanchike.before there was only for festival season

This what I feel when colors doing every week Sunday Serials mahasanchike (Tomuch did).
This is spoiled curiousity on the spacial episodes .
They are not telecating serial at 8-10 in saturday.so they are telecasting in Sunday to boost viewers actually it's not good.they should have telecasted all serials Saturdays itself

Last edited:
Off topic: Soon you will see this concept in Marathi also because compitetion between Star and Zee increases maybe after 6month :LOL:.
In marathi star pravah is already doing mahaepisode means mahasanchike episodes of their shows on sunday at 7pm and 8pm
But here no one did mahasangam episodes (earlier star pravah used to do mahasangam during 2017-18 but not now) but zee never did the same so i dont think apart from mahaepisodes here producers will doahasangam epi

In marathi star pravah is already doing mahaepisode means mahasanchike episodes of their shows on sunday at 7pm and 8pm
But here no one did mahasangam episodes (earlier star pravah used to do mahasangam during 2017-18 but not now) but zee never did the same so i dont think apart from mahaepisodes here producers will doahasangam epi
Some time reality show don't works so they telecast serials in Sunday.

There is a neck to neck competition between Zee and Star in Bangla region, but I dont see any Mahasangama there!

There is a neck to neck competition between Zee and Star in Bangla region, but I dont see any Mahasangama there!
South audience particularly loves this types of mahasangam,mahaepi etc....but thats not the case with north audience there taste is totally different
Even if you see taste of south nd north audience for television then its also very different
For ex. See the variety reality shows in south particularly telugu nd tamil nd then check reality shows in north specially marathi,hindi here we only see dancing nd singing shiw and apart from that only KKK , kbc nd bigg boss are diff shows but in south you can watch so much variety in south reality shows

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock