Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

Source

Looking at comments I think satya will win competition
Bro can't expect anything.mostly sarasu only win the race.
9 pm slot is very strong.even udaya is leading as second slot leader as of now.

Actually zee only know that it won't get rating at 9.30 so they changed slots and telecasted at 9pm.they may 1-2 week as slot leader.

We can't say by seeing social media likes and share.colors kannadas social media views are more than zee Kannada but rating of serial less than them.

It's just my opinion

Last edited:
Bro can't expect anything.mostly sarasu only win the race.
9 pm slot is very strong.even udaya is leading as second slot leader as of now.

Actually zee only know that it won't get rating at 9.30 so they changed slots and telecasted at 9pm.they may 1-2 week as slot leader.

We can't say by seeing social media likes and share.colors kannadas social media views are more than zee Kannada but rating of serial less than them.

It's just my opinion
As per my opinion

Satya - 5.5+
Sarsu - 4.5+
Hoomale - 4+
Manasare - 3.5 - 4

Why only slot leader!? It should be the number one serial in Kannada :lol::hehe:
I have said in slot leader .don't misunderstand.as it's getting 3+ tvr so it an average serial.
I think according to you hoomale is worst ,I am right?so you are laughing.

Ginirama was getting 2.4 but now 4.6.its just 2 week serials.wait..

Last edited:
I have said in slot leader .don't misunderstand.as it's getting 3+ tvr so it an average serial.
I think according to you hoomale is worst ,I am right?so you are laughing.

Ginirama was getting 2.4 but now 4.6.its just 2 week serials.wait..
I think misunderstanding happened due to the incorrect sentence. I see more potential in Satya and Sarasu.

Anyway Hoomale is average. But Ginirama is good, I'm one of the admirer of this serial. It is getting good rating probably coz of funny conversations between Shiva n Mahati, it has became semi comedy drama. Not sure for how long it will last.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock