Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,041
  • Views: Views 1,492,511
I think misunderstanding happened due to the incorrect sentence. I see more potential in Satya and Sarasu.

Anyway Hoomale is average. But Ginirama is good, I'm one of the admirer of this serial. It is getting good rating probably coz of funny conversations between Shiva n Mahati, it has became semi comedy drama. Not sure for how long it will last.
See my last comments I have clearly have said sarasu topic.there is no matter of misunderstanding.
I have replied hoomale topic to the Aksgr bros comments about hoomale ratings.
Ginirama funny concept started last week itself.dont tell that ratings came because if funny conservation.

You are talking about sarasu and Sathya then why not manasare. If udaya gets highest ratings then people will doubt about trp ratings

Most of people taught Ginirama will flop.no matter mostly people thinks Colors serials flop.even some people speaks about udaya serials as flop.even some people have taught udaya have settled it's position.but it will come to race

Last edited:
What will be the timing of Satya serial and which serial will end of Zee kannada?

What happened?
I want to confirm the timing!
I assume it's 9 PM.
Oh sorry . I thought you were sarcastically asking .
9:30 serial ended. 9pm serial shifted to 9:30. Satya is being launched with help of 8 and 8:30 serial which are 1st and 2nd in kannada

Screenshot-20201207-064630.jpg
07-06.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock