Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,048
  • Views: Views 1,495,664
I think the word 'cheap tricks' should be banned in this thread.
Unnecessarily polluting the thread!🙁
And each Colors or Zee fans here stop bullying each other in this thread or forum.
I think this is not any social media page and please don't make this another social media page where people speak whatever they want to!

I just hope Devatha is not next mohor/sreemoyee of star india
If Kannada version becomes a hit, we can expect Tamil and Malayalam versions after one year, north versions are not possible as of now!
Bro How was the story is good or just normal because after watching promo there is something lack I feels (Star cast not liked much) .
In telugu it started with quite low ratings (7 to 9 tvrs) and 8.30 slot was likely to win by Zee Telugu, but gradually Devatha increased and currently it gets around 10 to 12 tvr post marriage track!

And I am not sure about the story and screenplay!

Based on promos what I understood is, normal love triangle story, one hero and 2 sisters, and with a dominating mother in law (hero's mother) !

I think the word 'cheap tricks' should be banned in this thread.
Unnecessarily polluting the thread!🙁
And each Colors or Zee fans here stop bullying each other in this thread or forum.
I think this is not any social media page and please don't make this another social media page where people speak whatever they want to!
Add Star 🌟 also 🙂

Shri Yedeyura Siddalingeshwara starts from 21st December at 8PM on star suvarna & star suvarna HD.
They need strong content in weekend to boost it's overall GRP.. on weekends it is hardly getting below 3 tvr for movies

Bro How was the story is good or just normal because after watching promo there is something lack I feels (Star cast not liked much) .
This actress is doing role of Doctor's friend Monitha in Kartika deepam serial.

Last edited:
I just hope Devatha is not next mohor/sreemoyee of star india

Mohor serial got remaked in all languages except Marathi but its sure it's upcoming show in Marathi.

Rukku/Devatha serial will be new serial in Marathi. If this story is good then it should get remaked in Marathi also.

Currently after watching telugu promo and kannada promo i feel this girl is uneducated and one educated boy has one gf and is sister of uneducated girl and the boy and girl they both love each other but this uneducated girl loves that boy.
It's love triangle story.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock