Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

If u want to convert channels current ratings into impression then multiply it by 336

In one day there are 48 slots nd in one week 48*7= 336 slot so multiply by 336 you will get exact channel impressions

Credit goes to @mani_music bro
I don't think it can be directly converted like that because the method used in both are different. As per BARC website, previously they used to take sum of impression per slot but now they are taking average. So I believe the standard deviation of both cannot be calculated like that simple. Although we may use 336 for getting close of previous points.

I don't think it can be directly converted like that because the method used in both are different. As per BARC website, previously they used to take sum of impression per slot but now they are taking average. So I believe the standard deviation of both cannot be calculated like that simple. Although we may use 336 for getting close of previous points.
In marathi thread @mani_music bro explained this theory after that i myself verified with some official data nd it gives approximately accurate data
Like today star plus got 1807 AMA

SO their impressions by multiplying 336 factor will be 1807*336= 607152

Now to convert it into hindi urban grp we usually used to divide it by 2474

So 607152 ÷2474 = 245.41

Nd now check channels grp from this official journalist who directly posts channels internal data
Source

Here star plus got 243 so @mani_music bro theory gives approximately correct results

336 is accurate one only...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock