Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

Why Zee Kannada all heroines are poor.

Paaru - Hero rich, heroine poor
Gattimela - Hero rich, heroine poor
Jothe jotheyali - Hero rich, heroine poor
Sathya - Hero rich, heroine poor
Nagini - fantasy
Kamali - Hero rich, heroine still poor (officially rich)
Thrinayani - Hero rich, heroine poor
Krishna Sundari - Hero rich, heroine poor

Upcoming show
Puttakkana makkalu - Expecting hero to be rich, as usual heroine poor.

When I will become rich 🤑 so I can marry and give life to poor girl 😅

Star Suvarna this week too only 2 serials in top 25 (U + R).
Even after telecasting breakless episodes, Sarasu failed in front of Jothe Jotheyali..
Aakasha Deepa which is No.1 at Urban (top 9) does not have good rural audiences n jumps to 16th position.

One page posted that matte manvantara promo shoot happend.i think it's almost fake.i was waiting for only for that serial.but I think they are not interested to bring good serials.
No it happened. Heroine had posted in Instagram stories.
rbCD7wh.jpg

Star Suvarna this week too only 2 serials in top 25 (U + R).
Even after telecasting breakless episodes, Sarasu failed in front of Jothe Jotheyali..
Aakasha Deepa which is No.1 at Urban (top 9) does not have good rural audiences n jumps to 16th position.
Star Suvarna will come back to no2 after biggboss end.they are hard working .only negative point is changing time weekly.
Even star Suvarna deserve no2 as it giving more contents and good serial compare to CK.
In CK all drama serials are runing .in comming day CK ratings will fall badly,wait and see.even no suprise if they fall to 4th position.all are working in strong the afternoon slots.but CK is sleeping so it will be positive to star suvarna.even they are bringing dance show.hope it will success.

Last edited:
Star Suvarna will come back to no2 after biggboss end.they are hard working .only negative point is changing time weekly.
Even star Suvarna deserve no2 as it giving more contents and good serial compare to CK.
In CK all drama serials are runing .in comming day CK ratings will fall badly,wait and see.even no suprise if they fall to 4th position.all are working in strong the afternoon slots.but CK is sleeping so it will be positive to star suvarna.even they are bringing dance show.hope it will success.
One bad thing is they are getting 4.4 in weekdays and 4.6 in weekends at 10:30 pm slot. But after bbk that slot will be empty obviously it will come down. To maintain 850+ they should get good at 9:30 and 10 pm and good rating at weekend 9.

Last edited:
One bad thing is they are getting 4.4 in weekdays and 4.6 in weekends at 10:30 pm slot. But after bbk that slot will be empty obviously it will come down. Bbk maintained good rating for 3 slots at weekdays and 4 slots at weekends.To maintain 850+ they should get good at 9:30 and 10 pm and good rating at weekend 9.

No it happened. Heroine had posted in Instagram stories.
rbCD7wh.jpg
I’m waiting :) even kanya kumari promo looks interesting. Lakshana is regular dark skin tone girl saga. CK should focus on diversifying it’s content since ZK contents are getting weaker.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock