Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

Prajwal devaraj will be one of the judge of upcoming reality show Dance Dance

Zee kannada should start second gec.they have lots of contents. Colors super should shutdown.and should use their licence to launch Colors Kannada cinema HD
If zee launches 2nd GEC. Zee Kannada will fall. CS launch effected ck

I’m waiting :) even kanya kumari promo looks interesting. Lakshana is regular dark skin tone girl saga. CK should focus on diversifying it’s content since ZK contents are getting weaker.
Zk knows the strategy as they have learnt from colors mistake. If they know their story is getting weaker they will change its slot and launch new. But ck keeps giving chance to production to improve story. They can't be aggressive like zee cause brand is not established like zee nor has more revenue to spare

If zee launches 2nd GEC. Zee Kannada will fall. CS launch effected ck
I think it didnot effected .after Cs launch Colors Kannada was in top and also Colors super 4/5 position.

Last year ending of all serials in Cs made channel weak.

I think it didnot effected .after Cs launch Colors Kannada was in top and also Colors super 4/5 position.

Last year ending of all serials in Cs made channel weak.
Cs was successful due to fictions. Zk has more of remakes the channel stands on nonfiction if they focus on zee 2nd GEC market becomes cramped and zee will definitely fall. Due to split in audience. It's not like before.

Kasthuri News 24 upcoming programs from Aug 15th..

9:30pm
qypUepw.jpg

10:30pm
x8hARm1.jpg

One of my favourite movie Suryavamsha movie got 5.8 tvr. Such a huge rating even after telecasted for so many times. People never get bored of this movie. Udaya tv should be thankful to this movie.
Don't know why none of the channels are telecasting another super hit movie Yajamana. Udaya tv should renew its rights and should telecast this movie also.

One of my favourite movie Suryavamsha movie got 5.8 tvr. Such a huge rating even after telecasted for so many times. People never get bored of this movie. Udaya tv should be thankful to this movie.
Don't know why none of the channels are telecasting another super hit movie Yajamana. Udaya tv should renew its rights and should telecast this movie also.
Udaya TV knows to maintain the quality of some classic movies. Not only Udaya TV, Sun Network channels maintain the quality of some hit classic movies by telecasting it only on weekends or during prime time.

Don't know why none of the channels are interested in renewing Yajamana movie's rights. Udaya TV should renew it back.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock