Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

Looks like CK is going to spoil yedde thumbi haduvenu shows name😡
Two judges are enough according to me

This new serial might be from Udaya TV sevanthi team, as those leads are promoting this new serial Prem Jothe Anjali. 💕

If TN Seetharam, Rekha Kashyap Shifts to Sirikannada, then high chances of channel reaching 5th position steadily.
This serial is by Ravi Garani

This serial is by Ravi Garani
Sirikannada must enter to Tatasky with this launch. They hardly have 1hr of serial and rest others programs. Launching in Tatasky will really boost viewers across all the existing programs. They can also repeat telecast this 1hr serials from beginning in daytime.

This new serial might be from Udaya TV sevanthi team, as those leads are promoting this new serial Prem Jothe Anjali. 💕

If TN Seetharam, Rekha Kashyap Shifts to Sirikannada, then high chances of channel reaching 5th position steadily.
No TNS won't shift anywhere . He said this is his last serial and probably he is doing this because of support of param. Remember mayamruga telecasted in zee only because param sir was therr

No TNS won't shift anywhere . He said this is his last serial and probably he is doing this because of support of param. Remember mayamruga telecasted in zee only because param sir was therr
Mayamrugha was even retelecasted in etv kannada.i think many tns serial have been telecasted when hunsur was head of etv kannada.

Mayamrugha was even retelecasted in etv kannada.i think many tns serial have been telecasted when hunsur was head of etv kannada.
It originally telecasted in DD chandana. As the IP rights got expired few years back, Zee aquired it's right and telecasted. Rest other serials of him still under Colors control.

It originally telecasted in DD chandana. As the IP rights got expired few years back, Zee aquired it's right and telecasted. Rest other serials of him still under Colors control.
mayamrugha even removed from zee5 and uploaded in YouTube.

We can see his old serial upcoming days in YouTube.i don't think it is under control of Colors kannada except mahaparvha and magalu janaki

Annavarana And mantanna (etv serial ) full episodes available in YouTube.so we can say old serial rights are not with ck

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock