Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

New serial "Chikkejamani" starts from September 20th Mon - Sat at 2pm only on Colors Kannada and Colors Kannada HD.
They should shift non performing primetime serials to afternoon. They are doing the mistake what udaya did.

Hoo male going offair.

They should have shifted this to afternoon slot and launched new serial at 5-30pm. It would have given competition to suvarna super star.

Matte Manvantara Promo will be out soon. It will be replacing an ongoing prime time serial in Colors Kannada and its HD

Last edited:
I think ,it will replace lakshana.already lakshana is telecasting at 5pm
No bro. No chance of changing new serial. They might shift Mithuna Rashi to 5:30PM or they might end the serial shifting Nannarasi Radhe at 6PM. This is my guess.

No bro. No chance of changing new serial. They might shift Mithuna Rashi to 5:30PM or they might end the serial shifting Nannarasi Radhe at 6PM. This is my guess.
If serial don't have ratings,then they will definitely change timings.lakshana is not getting good ratings.
Even they don't do lots of changes in timings.according to your guess,they should change 2 serial timings it will be difficult.

New serial "Tripura Sundari" (ತ್ರಿಪುರ ಸುಂದರಿ) coming soon only on Colors Kannada and Colors Kannada HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock