Kannadigas should not hate Salaar Movie

Baba Yaga

Reaction score
After Hombale Films posted they are announcing the upcoming film with collaboration with Prashanth Neel I am very exited as these are the people that bought KGF and today when Salaar poster released I was so exited as they collaborated with the Prabhas which makes the project much bigger, but when gone through the comments in social media I get to know that Kannadigas didn't like announcement as they are commenting like boycott Hombale Films and prasant nell and also using bad words on Prabhas , initially I didn't understood what is the issue after going through all the social media platforms , I get to know that Kannadigas are angry because both producer and director coming from kannada industry they choose other industry actor instead of casting kannada actors.

Comments like:
boycott homebale films, you betrayed KFI, boycott Prashanth Neel, is KFI lack of actors you casted an outsider, who is Prabhas ...etc

Below things which I am about to explain are to those people who are angry.

1.) Do you know KFI actors/producers dubbing their movies into other industry's , especially in the regional language of that industry, where were you guys when your fav actors or KFI producers dubbing movies in other industry , If you are so fond of your industry why didn't you oppose then because you want you industry to grow.

2.) Pailwan movie had Suniel Sheety in a key role and off Course the latest sensation movie which bought KFI into lime light KGF has casted Sanjay Dutt in chapter 2 , why didn't you oppose then , just like you said is KFI really lack of actors is that why you didn't oppose .

3.) As of now we don't know the budget of Salaar movie but this is from makers of KGF the movie scale will be bigger than KGF so will the budget, So let us assume the budget is around 250 crores, They might thought of casting an actor who will suit the role and at the same time who can bring the money back even in case if the movie didn't do well, so as of now prabhas is the only actor who had wider reach globally to bring the money back even in case of movie failure. we can't guarantee if the same goes with the KFI actors , because right now in KFI only Yash has wider reach and he is yet to show his box office stamina with a failure movie and KGF didn't do well in Kollywood this makes a minus in the national reach.

All I am saying is before commenting first oppose above things if you are so fond to you industry , so don't comment blindly

Even after doing the movie with Telugu actor Prabhas at end of the day Hombale Films and Prashanth Neel will be recognized as people of KFI only.

I know dubbing is an issue in Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu, because many times, that has caused issues and overshadowed the native films, or resulted in less chance for artists. However, if there is a balance, it is okay. And here, I second you. If today, Prabhas, a Telugu actor gets to work in Kannada production house, tomorrow, Yash may get to work in Telugu Industry as well. This will help in developing the cinemas together. Definitely, we love and support Hombale films. Love from Bengal.

I am gonna hate it anyway because of Southern bully fans who always malign bollywood cinema. It's not the content which is the problem. It's the mindset which one gets from not getting proper recognition by the world audience along pettyness and jealousy of lack of resources to finance a blockbuster.

They must have forgotten that Kannada actor Kichcha Sudeep was cast in a full movie length role in the Telugu movie Eega by SS Rajamouli while a Telugu actor Nani was cast for just for few minutes role.

The filmmakers couldn't care less about this stupidity. They'll just go about doing how they want to make their movies. Their money, their wish. Don't like it, don't watch it (said by Justice Chandrachud of Supreme Court recently).

I know dubbing is an issue in Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu, because many times, that has caused issues and overshadowed the native films, or resulted in less chance for artists. However, if there is a balance, it is okay. And here, I second you. If today, Prabhas, a Telugu actor gets to work in Kannada production house, tomorrow, Yash may get to work in Telugu Industry as well. This will help in developing the cinemas together. Definitely, we love and support Hombale films. Love from Bengal.
Exactly bro...I agree with you there should be balance but KFI fans does not want any production house to work with others ..yet they want their hero's to get national recognition ...just imagine if salaar movie worked well there may be many production houses from KFI will come forward to producing bigger movies with high budgets with less fear of loss.

They must have forgotten that Kannada actor Kichcha Sudeep was cast in a full movie length role in the Telugu movie Eega by SS Rajamouli while a Telugu actor Nani was cast for just for few minutes role.

The filmmakers couldn't care less about this stupidity. They'll just go about doing how they want to make their movies. Their money, their wish. Don't like it, don't watch it (said by Justice Chandrachud of Supreme Court recently).
Yes bro...even Upendra acted in direct Telugu movies ...bro KFI fans will ignore this as it will effect their logic

I am gonna hate it anyway because of Southern bully fans who always malign bollywood cinema. It's not the content which is the problem. It's the mindset which one gets from not getting proper recognition by the world audience along pettyness and jealousy of lack of resources to finance a blockbuster.
Wow what a joke. It is exactly opposite of what you said It's actually bollywood bully fans who always watches remakes of Southern cinema and thinks it as pride original bollywood movies and bollywood bully fans always in fear Southern Industry getting recognition . ( remember samuel l jackson interview at Captain Marvel time , when samuel thinks baahubali is bollywood movie.....the anchor did not even said it's a tollywood movie from Southern part of the country ...you know why because it will be a embarrassment for bollywood knowing biggest Indian movie came from southern industry.)

India's highest budget movies are coming from Southern Industry.
India's highest collected movie is from Southern Industry.
Even with less population Southern Industry's (each one) movies are having huge collections even without pan India releases .
Bollywood Stars are remaking Southern Industry's most successfully movies. ( there is big line up now many more movies added ) .

Wow what a joke. It is exactly opposite of what you said It's actually bollywood bully fans who always watches remakes of Southern cinema and thinks it as pride original bollywood movies and bollywood bully fans always in fear Southern Industry getting recognition . ( remember samuel l jackson interview at Captain Marvel time , when samuel thinks baahubali is bollywood movie.....the anchor did not even said it's a tollywood movie from Southern part of the country ...you know why because it will be a embarrassment for bollywood knowing biggest Indian movie came from southern industry.)

India's highest budget movies are coming from Southern Industry.
India's highest collected movie is from Southern Industry.
Even with less population Southern Industry's (each one) movies are having huge collections even without pan India releases .
Bollywood Stars are remaking Southern Industry's most successfully movies. ( there is big line up now many more movies added ) .
The mindset of enjoying all industry should exist instead of maligning them with names like Nepowood. If bollywood is Nepowood to Southern fans. Sandalwood is Stinkywood to me.

Last edited:

The mindset of enjoying all industry should exist instead of malign them with names like Nepowood. If bollywood is Nepowood to Southern fans. Sandalwood is Stinkywood to me.
Yes bro...even Upendra acted in direct Telugu movies ...bro KFI fans will ignore this as it will effect their logic
Bro's don't say KFI all fans, We are supporting all languages Movies in Kannada, Some mad fans against Kannada and these fans Blindly following Some jealous KFI Actors, they are not happy from some Actors success and also these mad fans Don't know Value of Dubbing.

Last edited:
The mindset of enjoying all industry should exist instead of maligning them with names like Nepowood. If bollywood is Nepowood to Southern fans. Sandalwood is Stinkywood to me.
how do you expect people to enjoy when bollywood / bollywood fans claiming the pride southern movies as theirs instead knowing which industry is originated from .. and you are the one who said " pettyness and jealousy of lack of resources to finance a blockbuster " and I clearly gave you the answer, people like your your mind set is the problem , you can not accept that biggest movies are from southern industry and yet you call people should enjoy all industry's.

bollywood is Nepowood because lot of nepo kids with no actings skills are in the industry yet they were able to cast along side the stars under big production banners and also they get to have a debut filmfare award irrespective of the acting and they will have number of ads .
( Even south has nepo kids ...but they wont have all the benefits like bollywood nepo kids which make south nepo kids eaisly faded away without acting skills )

bollywood is Remakewood because bollywood continuously remaking number of southern movies (they were nearly 20 known remakes)
do you know the upcoming remake Coolie No 1 is remake of old Hindi Govinda's Coolie No 1 which itself is remake of the Southern movie.
( Even south do remakes but south industry do not claim them as their's most of the south people would have already watched the original or either the movie might have dubbed in their language , So they know where the movie is coming and who should get the credit )

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock