Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover all set to return with 'Comedy Style'!

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,539
Sumona Chakravarti(Kapil's Wife at CNWK) on facebook
I have a Good News . We are Launching a New Show On Sony Tv This Called " Comedy Style " See You Soon ..

Gud news...

But sony is much smaller chnl than colprs nd star plus...
Lets see how much money they can pour in for d show

Would love to see this show in the same Time slot as that of krushna's Show but unfortunately CID airs at that time on Sony

Adithya Vikram said:
but it cant beat colors, star plus and zee
we can't say what will happen in future,
Same was my view about Colors infinity HD before its launch,[emoji39][emoji39]

Kapil finds his first guests

Arjun and Kareena are the first stars to shoot for his new show which is expected to go on air by early April.

Mirror was the first to report about Kapil Sharma's imminent move to Sony (February 5) with a new comedy show. Things appear to be progressing quickly on that front with Arjun Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor having wrapped up the show's first promo.

"It is expected to go on air by the beginning of April and promotions will begin by February end as the channel has huge expectations from the show.

The title is yet to be finalised, contrary to speculations, it's not Comedy Style. Arjun and Kareena shot the first promo on Thursday. Kapil wasn't part of the shoot as the channel wants to generate curiosity about his new avatar," a source informed.

Kapil finds his first guests - Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock