• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Kapil Sharma Show vs Baajirao Mastani

Kapil's Show or Bajirao Mastani Movie

• Bajirao Mastani on Colors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
so how many of you watching Kapil Sharma Show on Sony or How many watching Baajirao mastani on Colors???

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
kapil sharma show... :k

bcoz I ve already watched bajirao mastaani in cinema hall months back ;)

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Kapil Sharma show anyday
Bajirao Mastani is nothing compared to it,Bhansali made a blunder of this story

Rom1moR

Registered
Reaction score
This show started with a song from bajirao mastani..

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
me watching Kapil sharma...
missed this guy for long days....

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to know BARC rating of these two channel and who won the cold war btween these 2 channels.

Sarkar

Contributor
Reaction score
I luv Kapil but I am not in home so missed it [emoji24]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abhishek Sony to celebrate silver jubilee on The Kapil Sharma Show TV Channels News 24
DreamDTH.com Article Sony YAY! launches The Honey Bunny show with Kapil Sharma DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
A The Honey Bunny Show with Kapil Sharma TV Shows & Programs 0
DreamFan Breaking The Kapil Sharma Show season 2 | starts 29th Dec, Sat-Sun at 9:30pm | Sony TV TV Shows & Programs 101
saibal14021997 Good News The Kapil Sharma Show may start again in October TV Shows & Programs 0
S Sony renews partnership with Kapil Sharma for another year(to revamp the show) TV Shows & Programs 0
R Sunil Grover leaves Kapil Sharma for Krushna Abhishek as new show Comedy Company is coming TV Shows & Programs 8
R Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum to replace The Kapil Sharma show TV Shows & Programs 5
R The Kapil Sharma Show 100th Episode TV Shows & Programs 10
R Upasna Singh returns to The Kapil Sharma Show to fill in for Sunil Grover TV Shows & Programs 1
R Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on The Kapil Sharma Show is now a matter of law TV Shows & Programs 0
Optimus_Prime "Kolkatay Columbus" on Kapil Sharma Show TV Shows & Programs 2
R Kapil Sharma invites India’s Paralympic champs on his show TV Shows & Programs 0
Thakur Navjot Singh Sidhu leave the kapil sharma show TV Shows & Programs 11
hike Hrithik chooses "The Kapil Sharma Show" over "Comedy Nights Bachao" TV Shows & Programs 0
R Fun times! Former Aussie speedster Brett Lee on the sets of 'The Kapil Sharma Show' TV Shows & Programs 0
S Navjot Singh Sidhu not quitting The Kapil Sharma Show TV Shows & Programs 0
R Navjot Singh Sidhu likely to QUIT The Kapil Sharma Show, thanks to AAP TV Shows & Programs 3
Sourabhs20 Your favourite singer is all set to appear on The Kapil Sharma Show TV Shows & Programs 7
hike Kanika Maheshwari to play sexy "Padosan" in The Kapil Sharma Show TV Shows & Programs 8
Manu Colors becomes no.1 in HSM; Sony's The Kapil Sharma Show exits top 5 programmes TV Channels News 0
santosh The Kapil Sharma Show BEATS Bajirao Mastani in the EPIC battle of TRPs! TV Shows & Programs 3
R Saina Nehwal is the next celebrity you will see on The Kapil Sharma Show TV Shows & Programs 0
I The Kapil Sharma show repeat telecast on ON Tv @paksat TV Shows & Programs 0
R Wasim Akram to be next guest on The Kapil Sharma Show TV Shows & Programs 0